Play a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Before 11/28 and Get a Mount in WoW

Play a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Before 11/28 and Get a Mount in WoW

Complete the Death Knight starting experience in Wrath of the Lich King Classic before the release of Dragonflight on November 28 and get a Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm mount in World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

57 Likes

Oh, that looks super cool.

15 Likes

give grobb another reason to add to the queue lines!

17 Likes

Nice! Gotta lvl a dk rn

6 Likes

I think that might be the first protodrake mount I’ve seen that doesn’t look derpy.

25 Likes

Updating right now . . . .

6 Likes

It’s pretty!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, we’ll do what 90% of people are going to do in a few weeks which is not log back on.

33 Likes

Really gotta roll this out before dealing with the 3-4 hour queues, eh?

10 Likes

This is sort of ironic given all the DKs yeeted for playing AV below level 70.

NOT A STORE MOUNT???

suprise pikachu face

More cross promotions like this please!

57 Likes

Updating my Classic WoW right now.

2 Likes

That looks really cool… but i’m going to take bets on how fast it will take for servers to crash today…

3 Likes

Hmm.

2 Likes

Why is this a flying mount and not a Dragonriding mount?

Riding this mount for the next 12 weeks only for it to be binned forever-and-ever once DF comes out and we’re riding our Highlands Drakes.

Heck, the ad even says to ride now and in Dragonflight but we already know that flying mounts don’t work with Dragonriding.

2 Likes

Welp, time to log back in !

1 Like

The differences of the words in vs with.

1 Like

I love the Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm mount. Thank you for the gift Blizzard :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Something like this should be the actual 500 mount reward instead of the Otter mount…

13 Likes

People with 500 mounts are already playing the game and are heavily addicted to increasing a number.

The point of shiny mounts is to be an attractive marketing tool. Even prestige mounts from end-game content exist as a marketing tool to say “If you ‘git gud’ you can earn this cool thing, and in the process you’ll make friends and have fun” etc.

Why waste a high budget asset on something like 500 mounts? Heck, Nintendo actually hates people who do this, in Zelda if you grind all of the Korok seeds they give you a golden poop to kind of say “yes, here is a reward, but you are playing the game wrong so your reward is poop”. Stop grinding a number, start having fun playing WoW the right way, TBH.

6 Likes