Play a Death Knight in Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ Before 11/28 and Get a Mount in WoW

I really hope that older dragon mounts get retrofitted into Dragonriding in 10.1 or something. It’d be so cool to zoom around Dragon Isles on my 15 year old Netherdrake, the OG dragon mount.

11 Likes

I already completed the starting experience a few days after pre-patch release, am I retroactively eligible?

The implication being other classes weren’t doing the same thing.

So much for no rewards on live servers for playing classic ones.

Oh well, at least it didn’t up on the store.

5 Likes

So, what is you have recently completed the dk starting area…

1 Like

Completing the into and getting a mount seems fine.

1 Like

I would think achievements would work retroactively as they usually do. Still waiting on mine though

Blizzard: How can we add queues to the low pop realms?

1 Like

Man…So i gotta level a character to 55 just to get a dk to go through the starting zone to get this mount for retail? Crap man that is a lot of hassle for someone not interested in reliving the old days.

6 Likes

No. Your first DK has no requirements.

10 Likes

apparently on some servers that’s not a requirement and you can just make a DK.

1 Like

oh thank goodness

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? All this is going to do is add to queues ? Are you seriously this tone deaf ?

Yes you are. I did as well and I logged on to check and I had the mount waiting for me.

That’s a great looking mount.

1 Like

So for people like me who don’t play classic has to level a toon up to 55 and make a dk…that’s going be a pain to do all that.

1 Like

Bro Sick mount, can’t wait to use it in Dragonflight!

3 Likes

Gosh… thanks for the mount ON A VERSION OF THE GAME I DON’T PLAY.

1 Like

I said same thing…guess we get a DK for free without the requirements of having a 55 on account already. I named my DK Protogetter.

2 Likes

Imgur

32 Likes