11.0: It's time to ask for a playable race!

Tuskarr are great because they like to fish and are stocky; and gnolls are great because while they kill you they laugh out loud.

Goo goo g’joob

Mok’nathal for Horde
Saberon for Alliance

Those are my two choices.

If they add a neutral race, something like a Naga that has an elven form as an alternate form like Worgen.

1 Like

I’d actually like to see a brand new, never before seen race revealed with a new expansion. I guess that’s sort of what drakthyr were, but I like shiny, new stuff.

As for older races though, I like the ethereals!

Centaur’s please. The armor problem went out the window with dracthyr and mechagnome’s.

Edit: I forgot about the mount problem nevermind lol.

Iron Dwarves have been Alliance aligned since Mists of Pandaria. Not to mention Moira’s son is heir to the High Seat and will become king of all dwarves ( dark iron, wild hammer, stormpike, and bronze beard clans) when he becomes of age. So if Dark Iron were to be allied race to the Horde, it would drag all the dwarves with them. So it’s a good thing they are an allied race to the Alliance.

I want to see an aquatic and an insectoid race. Don’t really care about which faction gets which as long as they are faction exclusive models and as long as whatever comes along is made with a decent level of quality unlike the Drac’thyr and half of the allied races.

I could have sworn we got a playable race recently.

I’m actually kind of over “new race hype” as an expansion feature. But since blizzard is willing to add in a race that can “fly” as a racial, I think if they put in Mantid, I would level that character.

Since we got a new playable race with Drakthyr I doubt we will get one at the start of 11.0.

It was a new class too! Although who knows, 11.0 is the 10th expansion so they might go big with it! I hope they do!

Ogres and Tuskarr. Nothing else matters.

My opinion is Tuskarr and gnolls and also vrykul the most reasonable

Good point

I’ve been hoping for years they would add a third faction with the outcast factions like Mantid, Vykrul, Gnolls, Murlocs, etc. but that dream died when they went in the opposite direction and made cross faction.

I would rather see a massive overhaul of the existing race customization than a new race. Compared to other games today, Warcraft is woefully behind in its ability for players to customize their characters.

1 Like

Give Ogre plz

2 Likes

Gilbins. I’d take any form of Goblin.

The Forunners of Humans arent joining the horde. Heck the factions are pointless at this point all we need is world questing and the factions are a non factor.

My hope is that we’ll see new playable races each expansion that have been races people have been requesting for a long time.

For me, while there are several playable races I want to see playable, I try to focus on my most wanted playable races. I’ll list them below in alphabetical order with my preferred factions and with links to their respective megathreads for anyone curious or wanting to support them as well:

Furbolg (Alliance) :honey_pot::bear:

Ogres (Horde) :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

Saberon (Horde) :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

San’layn (Horde) :wine_glass::bat:

Saurok (Horde) :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

These races becoming playable for their respective factions would make the game perfect for me. Any other playable race would be icing on the cake! But the ones above I keep hope to see playable when we get expansion reveal announcements.

Plenty of room on that character creation screen for races people have been wanting to become playable for a long time! :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

2 Likes