11.0: It's time to ask for a playable race!

I propose that in 11.0 blizz or Blizzard developers should put playable races like:
-my favorite los tuskarr

• second favorite gnolls
    -vrykulls
    -saberon
    -ankoan
    -drakonids

Choose a playable race You.

2 Likes

Murloc. The answer is always murloc.

3 Likes

None of the above.

Sethrak. We were teased so hard by data miners, then we got diapergnomes.

Never forgive, never forget…

7 Likes

I’d say Miqo’te or Kitsune but Blizzard would find a way to screw it up.

Ankoan/Jinyu
Vrykul

New Aqir sub-race that we meet underground in the hollow underdark of Azeroth.

1 Like

For Horde, Alliance has too many humanoid variations and don’t need anymore.

:panda_face:

:sparkles:arakkoa & saurok :sparkles: <3
:lizard: :bird:

2 Likes

Kind of the idea, Horde are the monster races, Alliance are the human races. and before you go pointing out Worgen, they are the exception. Not the standard.

I still feel that Horde should of gotten Iron Dwarves, but what done is done.

:panda_face:

1 Like

Oh I’d have loved Dark Irons on Horde but that’d have made us too powerful.

Tuskarr, and their dance needs to be Modern Major General.

Imagine Tuskarr Druids tanking in Walrus Form.

3 Likes

Harpies :bird: Let me be birds

2 Likes

I’m not a project pipeline expert, but given the artists need fully defined, conceptualized and animated renders made for the Blizzcon teaser in two months (politely assuming there will be a new expansion reveal), isn’t it a bit late to be making 11.0 requests?

1 Like

Sethrak…
it has to be Sethrak

3 Likes

Yes please.

Yes please on this too. All the anthropomorphic races!

Y’all sleeping on naga, shame on you.

I’d like naga and gnolls.

1 Like

I don’t know what the next playable race or allied race might be, but we do know Blizzards mindset when it comes to this stuff. Blizzard likes to balance things out, giving both factions roughly the same things.

I’m assuming the Alliance will get some sort of cute cat people from the Void because Horde have Vulpera. I think Horde will finally get San’Layn, because the Alliance has Void Elves.

• My vote is actually for Nerubian for Alliance, and San’Layn for Horde.

If we go into the Void in the next expansion we have a few races that could be good to introduce back into the main story, such as San’Layn that I’ve mentioned, but also races like the Nerubians which can have humanoid forms. Both of these races have been on the back burner for quite some time, have incredible lore, and are generally loved by the fanbase (especially the San’Layn).

Nerubians would take some more set up, but this would give Blizzard a good chance to clarify some of their lore and establish what happened to their empire and such (I believe it was just left open).

Me personally, I’d like to see the Nerubians set up as a victim of a sort of Faustian pact. The Nerubians were offered power in order to allow Old Gods into Azeroth, and instead were mutated and enslaved. When we go into the Void the Nerubians that we encounter are the remnants of the slave population & part of our journey is freeing them, which spurs them onto joining the Alliance.

San’Layn would be a lot easier to set up. We could literally say that Blood Magic is needed to open portals to the Void, or to rip entities into our world which will give us access to the Void, and it’s their involvement with the Horde which helps us solve what ever is going on, and then they later join because it’s mutually beneficial, which is how most Horde allyship works.

I will say it’s odd that horde still doesn’t have ogres since that’s kind of a classic nod to their original faction aesthetic and they’ve been asking for about a decade now.

I absolutely would never play an ogre but they used to be a very popular demand.