“The Dusky Lumps” 2/12M and 12/12H LFM mythic ny’alotha

“The Dusky Lumps”(a stormrage alliance guild) is a fairly new guild that is looking for more people to get deeper into Mythic Ny’alotha. We are Currently 2/12M and 12/12H. The Team needs solid reliable raiders that are available every Tuesday and Thursday night from 8-11pm Eastern Time. We are currently looking for 3 healers, Holy/Disc Priest, Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk or Shaman. This will complete the healing core. the DPS core requires a Beastmastery Hunter and a Death Knight. If you are interested in joining us feel free to contact Hèìmdall ingame or use my battle net Benznthrusts#11439. I look forward to talking with you!

1 Like

I can totally vouch for this group of people. Super fun to hang out and play with, and they bring a great mentality when it comes to pushing content and raiding. I’m excited to see what we can do in mythic!

join for an adventure - positive one of course

We begin our first mythic pull tomorrow (6/17/2020). Let’s go!! Join for some fun and progression.

2/12m now boiz!

Still looking for a BM hunter and heals

Hi, i just recently came back and have been working on a priest on your server to try and rekindle my enjoyment. I’m an experienced raider but at this time I’d like to join your guild as a social and in the future possibly discuss raiding. Your times and days work great and I’m an older player myself with a family. I prefer range classes only. I’m currently working a priest on stormrage Quilyn if you care to throw an invite and we can discuss the future over discord

We would love for you to join us

Just add my bnet from the post and I’ll chat with you as soon as I get home.

I did so and look forward to it