[A] 469 BM Hunter LF Weekday Mythic Prog / M+

Hey all,

Longtime player looking for a guild, back to wow after finishing school and ready to raid. I have been playing again for about a month, gearing up and pugging and I feel like it’s time I can contribute positively to a good guild. I take this very seriously and I promise that you won’t be disappointed with me if you decide to trial me.

Boochasch - Stormrage
bogspls#1435

469 Ilvl
1500 io
Rank 15 cloak/Rank 3 essences
9/12H (I know this is not ideal. I hate solo pugging, but I’ll hopefully have it pugged this week or next)

• High class performance. I hold myself to very high standards. I stay up to date with the top players of any class I play, and I practice to stay within 10% of my simcraft dps (on any class, not just this current fotm hunter). I will not the the one dying repeatedly to the mechanics or holding you back, and I am completely aware of Mythic expectations.
  • 95%+ attendance. I take this very seriously and I will never miss a raid for anything outside of rare extenuating circumstances.
  • Gems, Enchants, Consumables are no issue. I have more than enough gold and will be 100% prepared every pull.
  • Drama free, down for anything. I’m always down to run keys. I could do it all day I will never flame anyone or cause any trouble. I’m an adult and get along with most everyone.
  • Proficient with weakauras, simcraft, raidbots (I have a raidbots sub).

Schedule:

Weekdays: 6pm - 12am
Sat-Sun: All day (I do very occasionally go camping or on trips)

I hope to hear back from you, please feel free to ask any questions and thank you for reading! :slight_smile:

Feel free to add me I think we would be a good fit for you!

illmerica#1459

We look forward to hearing from you.