Older player, 470 MM/BM LF Casual Progressive Guild

I am am over age 50+ player LF a new Casual progressive Raiding guild that has a good amount of other older players in it. I am a 470 MM/BM w/ 15+ cloak and 90 neck. Have 4 pcs. of corruption gear on me. This xpac been forced to play BM, but plan on returning to MM w/ a pet for Shadowlands. I have played my hunter since I created her at the tail end of Vanilla and I also play Classic now a bit (Have a 49 hunter in that). I would also be bringing my 4 alts. w/ me into any guild I join. They do NOT raid at all, but are strictly for professions. I have been an Officer in 7 guilds as a recruiter (just have a knack for it), and was a 2nd in command in my last guild, as well as once co-GM of a guild here on Stormrage. I am H 5/12 from my last guild. Have also done some Mythic trash runs, and tried some Mythic Wraithion pugs. I would like to be in a guild that wants to do a bit of Mythic raiding, but doesn’t expect to be CE. I am not crazy about doing Mythic Keys. I pretty much would only run Freeholds this xpac. Have done up to 13. Also not a real mount, pet, or trans-mog collector. Not a pvp fan. Got ganked by horde enough when I used to play on Dunemaul, but I’d do the BG weekly.
Here are some things that I absolutely do not want in a guild:
1-Any guild that benches players- will not stand for that at all. I play this game to relax and enjoy raiding, and I enjoy downing bosses w/ a main group.
2-DPS pushers- guilds that think players need a ridiculous amount of dps to down a boss
3- Maniacal raid leaders- the kind who tell you how to play your class when you’ve been playing it for years, constantly check raid logs and print them, make players download all sorts of stuff that they don’t need, make a player play a specific spec, point fingers at players (either they call out a player during raid or whisper, but either way it embarrasses the person. Raid leaders are supposed to teach the raid, and inform players what went wrong in a wipe, and what needs to be done, period.
4-Guilds where players don’t show up for raids on time, and players are forced to wait. I always show up for raids 1/2 hr. before start time & will always let GM know if I can’t be at a raid.
5- Players in raids who when doing a difficult boss and there have been several wipes who start moaning to either switch bosses, start over again at beginning bosses, or say move from an end boss in normal over to start beginning bosses in heroic. I like to finish bosses that the guild has been working on in the raid, no matter how many days, weeks it takes to down that boss, I will just pick myself up and plug away. Oh, what an ecstatic feeling everyone in a guild has when that difficult boss is finally downed.
5-Guilds that force players to do Mythic Keys whether to start getting gear or getting higher gear
6-Members in guilds that stop coming to raids, because they got higher gear through Mythic Keys
7-members that play train sound at raids
8-Liberals talking in g-chat
9- Guilds where most of the guildies type, instead of talk to chat. I like socializing a bit in the game, and always log onto chat.
10- Any guild that creates an Elite group of raiders for main day raid progression, and shoves everyone else in the guild into an alt group that’s not progression. (We teach young children as parents to always include all of their friends, but many adults don’t practice that in their guilds).

What I bring to any guild I join is someone who is very loyal to the guild (unless I get burned), shows up for raids on time, and likes doing things w/ guildies. I also don’t buy AOTC’s or have any desire to.

If you think I fit your guild, you may either write here your guild’s name, raiding philosophies, and contact info. or IM me in-game and tell me about your guild. Not interested in changing servers at all. There are over 1000 guilds on Stormrage, so should be able to find something fitting. Also not switching factions. Have a horde toon already on Garona. My alts are: Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite). If I’m on any of them, you can contact me, also.

“Liberals talking in Guild Chat” -

So you are against any politics talk in guild chat (which I agree with because politics in a video game should not exist) or are do you want only Conservatives voicing their opinions in chat?

2 Likes

Sounds pretty elitist of you to demand such things. Good luck finding a guild that meets those requirements. If you were in a guild like that, I’d consider re-joining them

1 Like

Found a nice guild.

Congrats on finding a guild. From your post it is pretty clear you have a twisted view of the world when anything conflicts with your point of view. Hopefully you found a place where you fit in and are included.

Find it interesting that you ask to down Mythic bosses, yet seem to show a disregard for content that helps you in those same encounters. Seems to me you are someone that loves being carried through content.

4 Likes

Interesting way to advertise yourself :thinking: