Couple old dudes looking for a new home

Putting some feelers out to see if any groups would be a good fit for us.
We are both former mythic raiders with experience going back to Vanilla.

We would like a more casual raiding maybe 1/2 nights a week 2/3 hours a night, but still able to complete AOTC. Raiding would need to wrap up around 7:30 PM PST (10:30 Eastern.) M+ runs a huge plus.

We are looking for a friendly adult guild.

Let me know if you are a good fit for us.

Thanks!

we also run mythics daily and like to do pretty much anything together. we’re all vets or vet affiliates so we all adults that have lives too. let me know if you would like to chat about joining.

You might be a pretty good fit, the only issue I see if you run a little later, I would have to leave early on raid nights.

I play a DK any spec I have gear for now my friend is a warlock.

Are you still raiding now? Or do you have a mythic + night where would could come do a raid or some keys with you?

We do m+ every night and we try to do Friday heroic run now that we have it on farm. Your end time of 1030 est is only 30 mins before the raid ends. If the extra 30 mins is to much for you guys there is always the Friday run and M+s. We are starting mythic tonight from 8-11pm est.

Fridays might work for me that’s the day I can raid later, my friend doesn’t have the hard stop at 10:30 he might be able to do the main run(s).

I would love to see you both join us and have a good time. Just let me know what direction you would like to go in and I will gladly invite you both Or have one of the officers reach out to you when you are available.

What is your friends character name if I may ask?

His character is Chr, he is the same guild as me. its just a guild I started to stop the guild spam haha

I added you on btag. We are very interested. Mostly in the heroic/M+ runs