Not able to claim reward from last boss in dungeon

In addition to a description of the bug you are reporting, please provide:

• Device Type: Samsung
  • Device Model: S20 FE
  • Device Operating System: Android 13
  • Warcraft Rumble App Version: 2.8.0

When I try to claim my reward from the last boss in dungeon, it shows me this error:

Dungeon Reward Claim Failed
Something went wrong when claiming the dungeon reward.
2.1.1.77987/77987

I already tried restarting phone, reinstalling game. It didn’t help.

Now, I’m not able to play another dungeon.

Can you please provide me help?

6 Likes

I am having a same issue.

Samsung S22+

1 Like

I have the same issue, and nothing seems to fix it. I’m running it on an iPhone 14.

1 Like

I have the same issue, none of the suggested solutions work. I havent seen any concern from blizzard either. Why are they ignoring this issue?

1 Like

What is frustrating, that this issue was alreasy submitted 3 months ago here: Failure to claim reward from event dungeon - Bug Report - Warcraft Rumble Forums (blizzard.com) and it’s still not fixed yet.

1 Like

Everyone should gove a 1 star review at at the app store or where you get android version to get their attention. No reason why this is a 5 star right now with a bug their not even trying to address.

I’m having the same issue on iOS

Same here. Android on a Google Pixel Tablet

Same issue iPhone 14 Pro.

Tried reinstalling but issue still persist.

Pre official launch no issues.

You might of changed your leader for PvP or Quest, after finishing a stage of the dungeon, but not claim the prize.

The during beta/soft launch the solution to this issue was to equip your leader as the leader you went into the dungeon originally as, then try claiming the reward.

1 Like

This solution not longer works.

1 Like

same Samsung 22+

Should be an option to just forfeit the dungeon and start over - I have a bricked dungeon run with 1/3 bosses dead after a crash and it won’t let me restart or resume so I’m just bricked on the progress my Horde armies can make.

I’m willing to put up with launch bugs with work arounds, so just give me a forfeit dungeon button

1 Like

Same. Android 9. ZTE Blade 20 Smart.

Bump - game rendered broken by this bug

Same issue on the pixel 6a. Unable to run dungeons all week??

1 Like

Same here. The app crashed after the completion of a dungeon. Now it is bricked and im unable to collect the rewards.

Tried all the methods suggested in this and prior threads and it didnt work.

Error code 2.1.1.77987

Heya, having the same problem -

What I’ve tried so far:

Logging out of bnet and back in.
Changing leader to another leader, then back to the one I ran the dungeon on.
Restarting the app.
Also tried logging in to claim it on another platform, same account, still won’t let me claim it.
Tried running content on the leader I completed it with (a quest and one round of pvp). Didn’t work.
Also tried changing my player icon… Really grasping at straws at this point. Didn’t work.

None of the above has worked. Really not sure what to do… Hope ya’ll fix this soon as I really wanted to get some runs in this week since last week’s rotation was cut short. Whatever happens, the fix has to come from you because everything I’ve tried isn’t working.

On the bright side, the devs should be back from Blizzcon and hopefully be able to help soon TM

I’ve got the same issue. Massive disappointment that this is hampering progress and gameplay. Tried basically everything:

Switching platform
Switching hero back and forth with Quests and PVP in between and then switching back to the hero I completed dungeon with
Switching profile picture to the same picture I completed dungeon with

Just…nothing. Devs help!

Samsung s23 here… same issue

Same issue with me. Tried all suggestions above.