Not able to claim reward from last boss in dungeon

Same Problem, iOS. Nothing worked. Ticked is refused.

Payed money, willing to pay more. But get it fixed @blizzard.

Or just reset the dungeon plz

1 Like

Same problem here on iOS. No change since yesterday or any way to resolve it.

I have the same issue. Reinstalled the game, switched back to the leader, ran content with the same leader, nothing let’s me claim the final reward.

I am stuck in dungeons as well. Restart app didnt solve it.

Well… Monday’s in the books, one business day and not a single reply from anyone at the company… Let’s hope Tuesday we can see some progress :slight_smile:

In the Dungeon Tab, if you hover over your leaders circular icon on the left, it shows you exactly what minis you took in the dungeon and also shows you the relics you chose. This isnt a switching your mini or leader issue. Its a game issue. I have my minis in the exact order with the same leader and nothing. Pretty bad for a new game getting hard locked on dungeons. Imagine if you paid for this game lmao, glad I didnt

I tried with the leader and minis exactly like i finished the dungeon.
BUT in dungeons you get exp and “something” leveled up and then you are hard stuck.

Yea my leader leveled up when I finished the last boss. That was the only thing that changed. What a :poop: show

im ok with bugs, its a new game. However, there is no easy way to report an error or start a ticket from game. Let us help you Blizzard. I would imagine its in your best interest to fix these issues ASAP. Keeping my fingers crossed, that something happens before a major patch.

1 Like