Failure to claim reward from event dungeon

I have same issue and haven’t been able to fix it with suggested workarounds. Haven’t been able to play dungeons for days as remains stuck on claim reward screen.

I raised a ticket for it and they replied that the issue is being looked into and worked on by developers to fix in a future patch. Frustrating for now but hopefully will get fixed soon.

1 Like

Would be much appreciated with some sort of compensation due to disadvantage on the alliance team… But maybe I am just a dreamer… :confused:

I thought the same tbh. But I wasn’t hopeful enough to write it down. :joy:

1 Like

Same issue here, i also tried using the same leader and minis as suggested but it doesnt work. Im really regretting spending a few dollars now. This is becoming a disaster.

1 Like

Experienced this issue, this actually fixed my problem. I was at the claim reward step, and quit the dungeon to take a look at my other commander, and after switching back and entering the dungeon again it worked.

1 Like

I have the same issue Not able to claim reward from last boss in dungeon - Bug Report - Warcraft Rumble Forums (blizzard.com) .

I’ve already tried everything, what was mentioned in this thread and nothing worked.

It’s sad, that this ticket was submitted 3 months ago and it’s still not fixed yet…

This solution is not working. How can i get the $ back I spent so far in this game?

2 Likes

Everyone should gove a 1 star review at at the app store to get their attention. No reason why this is a 5 star right now with a bug their not even trying to address.

Bump, same issue, c’mon man… someone run some regression testing and/or resolution to found bugs - this was found long enough ago that it should have been addressed.

Same here. Just left a negative review in the app store as advised. Same issue for months with no fix and no official replies is just ridiculous.

Hi Chadle,

What i did was the former:

Equip Leader → do quest → try claim → do quest → try claim.

However you might also wanna try the latter.

Just retry it once in a while, it was not really working for me at first, so I tried it many times and then it got fixed the next time I visited the dungeon (It suddenly showed me to select the leaders for the current event).

1 Like

what I’ve noticed is that in the dungeon it says my hero would be level 13 even though my Grommash is only level 12.
All other minis have the same level. Maybe it’d work if the hero was one level higher.

edited: tested it and wasted gold for the daily offer - now it says my level would be 14 instead of 13.
Looks like a wrong formula to me that causes the crash.

1 Like

J’ai eu le probleme je me suis connecter sur bluestack et claim ma récompense , sans ca je recevais un message pop up d’erreur en boucle
redemarer le tel et desinstaller ni fesais rien

the issue i got fixed by this solution - it’s simple and unlink and relink your blizzard account l like fixrant com warcraft-rumble-cant-claim-reward/)

How do you unlink your account?

Got the same problem, can’t claim the rewards. An pop-up show’s
“Something went wrong when claiming the dungeon reward. 2.1.1.77987/77987”

1 Like

I tried this, also tried all level of steps of clearing the game caches up to reinstalling and it still won’t work.

I’m having the exact same problem, if possible could i receive help too

Having the same issue. Have not changed my leader or progressed anything else. Checked the customer support forums and the only blue post links back to the suggestion earlier about reverting to the correct army. Looks like this is going to go unresolved and unresponded to any time soon.

I have same issue… Tried every suggestion in topic… Nothing helped. And it looks like they don’t care…