When will we fix FPS below version 1.35

I know that the project has fixed a lot of things, such as in the playback video, advanced OBS caused some buttons to be blocked for a long time, and now it has been fixed.

However, the most important issue with this game (FPS) has not been fixed, and the experience of playing large custom maps in 1.35 and earlier versions is much higher than in the current 1.36 version. Please increase the priority order of fixing this issue
什么时候才能解决低于1.35版本的FPS的技术问题

我知道已经修复了很多事情,比如在播放video时,高级OBS导致一些按钮被长时间屏蔽,现在已经修复了。

然而,这款游戏最重要的问题(FPS)尚未解决,1.35及更早版本玩大型自定义地图的体验远高于当前1.36版本。请提高解决此问题的优先级順序

3 Likes

Never, stop asking. Frankly we’re lucky we can still play at all if you ask me…

Also why bother posting the Chinese that nobody at Blizzard can read?

1 Like

Well yes this is another issue. Why is not specified in Code of Conduct that this forum must be in British English only?
I can also write in my local European language, but nobody will care.
Alternatively we could have major separated sections with wide-spread languages as: Spanish, Mandarin, French or German… but separated from main Categories:

• General Discussions,
  • Competitive Multiplayer,
  • Custom Games,
  • PTR and
  • Bug Report
  • Other Languages
    – French
    – Spanish …

Or I told you a lot of times, If we have US and EU forums, why not have also ASIA and AFRICA, even Latin America forum’s also???

I’m not saying there’s a rule against it, I’m saying they’re wasting their time directing posts at Blizzard themselves that few people who work for them are likely able to understand. They are clearly capable of posting in English as they have done so before. So… I don’t know what they’re trying to accomplish.

Also, Blizzard is an American studio and so it would be US English not British English. I’ll have some crisps (Pringles) with my fries (chips).

1 Like

I don’t get it either. It seems he is not a native Chinese speaker. And he first translated to English and translated from English to Chinese.

1 Like

So there is some bizzare logic at work here that they think their message will be more credible if it is written in another language or something…

Thank you for everything you have done, letting me know that I am not fighting alone.

Please ask Microsoft to lay off ineffective engineers and recruit more outstanding engineers to fix this FPS issue. I clearly noticed that the decrease in FPS has been ongoing since the update from 1.35 to 1.36, resulting in a significant decrease in FPS for custom games.

But some people have noticed this issue since 1.33.
FPS Drop Since 1.33 - General Discussion - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums (blizzard.com)

Proof video on all versions of 1.36 low fps - Bug Report - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums (blizzard.com)

Oh, they’re laying off people all right, but they aren’t replacing them. So… don’t hold your breath.

offtopic reply CJ but i saw that thread talking about FPS issue and the deal with AMD.

Listen umm, about this:

Thing is you’re too firm on this and you also are not every AMD user so you cant just say non of them have an issue.

But here’s where i’m leading you and its just an FYI thing, while you guys did discuss about overall fps issues that are apparent in recent patches or whatever, i wanted to tell you that the AMD issue i’m talking about pre dates everything all the way back to the 1.32.10 days where it seemed like we were not getting any updates.

When it comes to graphics drivers, games and the graphics people often work together to make sure optimal experience, in the rushed development cycle of Reforged, its entirely possible that they simply didn’t have the time to make sure there is a clean experience for both the green boys and the red team people.

And as for how do i know there is an AMD issue that goes back to 1.32.10, well… lets just say i paid good attention to someone, somewhere. not here. i dont know if blizzard cares about this anymore honestly.

100% AMD CPU, 1.36 not compatible with AMD. Recently, a player who played on the same map updated their device and chose Intel 12600

No screen lag every 3 seconds, smooth.

Considering all the players who have reported issues with FPS, they are mostly AMD CPUs.

PLS fixes AMD CPU adaptation issues

Some1 always says that his FPS is not a problem, but he cannot provide video evidence.
’The twitch video of ”mengyi1234” has already explained the issue。
Undoubtedly,

Any attempt to argue, please provide video evidence,

In summary, “AMD CPU is…”

I watched the video of mengyi1234, and there is a 100fps difference between 1.35 and 1.36 on the same map, bad 1.36

告诉你个坏消息,minorrole问候了捷克的家人,已经被ban了。

小心点,他是官方人员,每天混在论坛当群演,有拖,懂吗

真恶心,不修适配问题,天天搁着论坛洗地。

原来是这样啊,我说那个帖子怎么被锁了。

我都被人锁了无数个帖子了,只要你说1.36版本的fps有问题,你的帖子马上就被锁了,
他们认为只要论坛没人讨论fps问题的帖子,fps问题就消失了,解决不了fps问题,还怕解决不了提出问题的人吗?笑嘻了

可1.36版本确实有问题,已经快1年了,我好久没玩Warcraft Legacies,lordaeron tf,这1.36更新之后,fps低的要死,完全没法玩。

我也想玩tf,可惜就只有2-5fps,完全没法游戏