Night Elf Archer. Why?

Warcraft designs influence Warcraft designs.

Holy cow stop the presses, this is breaking news everyone.

2 Likes

King omelette simple mind never amazes me…
Innovative is just a crude idea for him…

Sylvanas look in heroes of the storm was a new cool take on sylvanas appereance… I loved it.

But again fresh an new are overated by kids these days, they just love rehashed.

1 Like

Too old, too new, rehashed, not loyal to the original NotLikeThis

I have no idea why you’re stretching to apply this to me when I’ve been in people’s crosshairs many times before on these forums because I’ve found myself mostly okay with a lot of the new designs while a few others have been screaming about how unacceptable they are and that Blizzard should have just stuck with a more faithful 1:1 translation between the 2002 designs and 2019’s graphics.

1 Like

As for me, I don’t mind the new graphics… Or changes im very open minded… I just don’t like rehashed and I wanted warcraft 3 to stay warcraft 3.

not wow, nor hots…
As for that matter using the same models from another game adding some polygons and twitches… I don’t like nope…

1 Like

Why I apply this to you? Simply because u don’t care about the content…you are content with everything they throw at you, standard is a word that loses its meaning on your head… A pawn… A puppet…thats what you are.

1 Like

Again, there is absolutely no indication that this is happening whatsoever.

This is nonsense. Just take a look at Malganis model in HOTS and Reforged, or Uther, or Arthas.

There aren’t any models that are shared between the two games. Not even taken-and-tweaked, they’re completely new models made by a different company.

2 Likes

Wait, they added Varimathras to HOTS? I thought it was just gonna be Mal’Ganis

1 Like

Sorry, I meant Mal’ganis.

And they look amazing, I really love how those models turned out, I wish the same goes to every other character in game…
That’s s kinds the point…
Hopefully sylvanas and dark rangers are all new and cool fresh models.

1 Like

This is what I’m still not understanding why you keep saying this.

The Dark Ranger model in the leaked Night Elf image is a new and fresh model. Nothing about it is used from HOTS or WoW.

Do you really think it’s just a modified HOTS Sylvanas model? Because these models aren’t even being made by the same company. Reforged’s artwork is outsourced to Malaysia.

2 Likes

Almost 1700 posts is a really big post count for someone who doesn’t care, don’t you think?

Is that your final answer, Sylvos?

1 Like

You were the chosen one!

I’m very aware it’s a bit funny that the most personal of opinions starts off one of my ‘Blizzard gripe’ lists.

2 Likes

I feel the pain. D2 remake was on everyone’s lips as soon as they squashed hopes for Diablo 4 announcement.

Warcraft 3 may be my passion, but D2 is the one I still play.

I’m all for a holy trinity of remasters (Diablo 2, Brood War, and Warcraft 3) in the long run all the same.

I’d give Kantarion’s left and right nuts for new Expansions too.

1 Like

I’m not really saying anything… My comments are u never said this is a reskin from hots sylvanas… My comments só far have been vague… Like it looks like the sylvanas from hots…

Neither me nor you can tell what is really going on based on a picture…

My comments are only suspicions… So are yours…

Hopefully again… It turns out for the best.

1 Like

Content means to be happy with, all your posts are basically praising blizzard and blaming anyone not seeing how beautiful everything they do is…

A few exceptions… I guess the same posts you always go back to, to prove you are not one of their employees…

1 Like

Except for the ones I linked which I guess you, at best, glanced over? And they don’t count because… reasons that only you can comprehend or fathom?