Night Elf Archer. Why?

Hell yes we can absolutely tell what is going on based on a picture… AS WELL as analyzing how the other models are being made, and who is behind those models.

And while you are being vague, there is a pretty clear ‘in between the lines’ message you’re trying to push.

I’m not saying it’s the same model, I’m saying it’s recycled
The bow is also very similar to the one she uses, if not recycled at least hots sylvanas was the inspiration no doubts…
But again fresh an new are overated by kids these days, they just love rehashed.
As for that matter using the same models from another game adding some polygons and twitches… I don’t like nope…

All of this implies that you think they are reusing models. And I can tell you with utmost confidence that is not true.

You can see on the Dark Ranger model that everything she has is different from Sylvanas, even down to the details like the shape of her hair, the shape of the hood, the shape of the shoulder armor, the shape of the quiver, the shape of the boots, the textures on the pants (Dark Ranger has leather straps, Sylvanas HOTS does not), the Bow (very different, not even similar. Sylvanas has a giant shield-guard, the shape of the bows are different, the geometry is completely different, the Dark Ranger bowstring glows).

I linked the images above to even make this point.

1 Like

I never try to push anything, if u can’t see it, from the pose, the bow and the hair, I guess yeah, adding a mask, some more polygons, and a bandid clothing… Makes it a totally new and different character…
Is not like some of the heroes of the storm developers and artists are not into this project as well…

I guess like everyone else you believe you hold the truth… While I am ambiguous and use in lines speech
Yes I think they are reworked models from heroes of the storm… And I’m on my right to speak my mind like you are maybe I’m wrong, and I hope so.

But you my friend are arrogant and with that I’m not gonna argue… It’s like trying to put sense into a chicken.

You directly say this isn’t a possibility…
I guess again… You hold the truth.

Again… I hope as you said this is a totally new model

1 Like

Yeah boy, I’ve seen those posts… Like maybe 10 times already u have used those as proof of something nobody asked…

If u add a grain of Salt into a bottle of water
It’s still water.

1 Like

Am I the water and you’re the salt? You fit the part.

That coming from one of the most hated boys in here… I’ll take it as a compliment…

Not that I expected you to actually understand the phrase

1 Like

I can’t understand certain phrases, you can’t understand that I’m critical in my own ways while still enjoying some Blizzard content.

We’re almost complete. We just need each other.

I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t because everytime someone else wants to say something, you come an shut them down because they don’t understand how good blizzard is, and if they don’t they should move to another game… That attitude I can’t take.

1 Like

I’m saying it’s not a possibility because I’ve worked with that Sylvanas’ model in modding for SC2, and I know just from seeing the Dark Ranger that it’s not the same model. Just by looking at it I can tell you that they are built very differently.

And no, ‘just adding a mask’ is not recycling a model. It’s not even a model edit. It’s a different build. This isn’t a 2D drawing where you just cover the face with a texture and that’s it, or a simple 3D scarf that you put on the face and be done with it.

This is like trying to say Samuro in HOTS is a recycle of the Blademaster model in SC2. I can tell you it’s not because I’ve seen both the geometry on that too, and they’re completely different from each other.

2 Likes

Thanks for you opinion, I appreciate it,
You also know what my opinion is, again
Hopefully it is as you say…

1 Like

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. It’s been a downward-trending slope for Blizzard since maybe somewhere between 2010 and 2012 with only the occasional spike up in quality before returning to the new normal of “meh”.

Well if someone’s not satisfied with something, why stick with it unless you’re a masochist?

Because they have the same right as you do to play, and if they were offered a content and they want it back, they also have a saying into the matter… Because we are all made up equally

1 Like

Been 1 month since Pete last post…

1 Like

I wouldn’t say so. I would posit a few periods of Blizzard’s existence.

1. 1991-1994 - the dark console age.
  2. 1994-2004 - the Golden Age of breakthrough titles.
  3. 2004-2010 - the age of nothingness.
  4. 2010-2016 - the Silver Age of breakthrough titles.
  5. 2016-2018 - the age of nothingness.
  6. 2018-eternity - the Iridium Age of Reforged.
1 Like

Whaaat! That’s the entire rise and dominance of World of Warcraft, taking Blizzard from a highly respected company amongst PC gamers to a Disney-level media tyrant! That was when everyone and their mom was playing WoW!

This period in time is the reason Blizzcon even exists!

1 Like

Meanwhile people in Happy’s chat are asking how Kael fares in WoW.

WoW is a silly MMORPG whose only great point is world PvP but the normies hate it.

It’s not an eSport. And it’s not even that popular outside America.

1 Like

Last I checked, China is not in America.

2 Likes

I never said otherwise, but okay.

Nothing’s being definitively removed between present Warcraft 3 and Reforged in the future. The best you could say and that I’d partially agree with you on, if you brought it up or do bring it up, is Reign of Chaos multiplayer. Even then, there’s no hard confirmation that it’s gone for good. Just been disabled.

Granted it might be some hopeful optimism kicking in here, but ‘disabled’ always sounds temporary to me when it comes to word choice.

1 Like

Last time I checked, nobody cares about WoW in China.

Yeah, you will point out to the movie, and I agree, but that’s also WC3 (not WoW) and that’s also the older generation.

Being disabled suxors.

Lmao.

1 Like

Don’t you ‘lmao’ me young man I may be old and decrepit but if we can still play Diablo 1 online I can still imagine that Blizzard’s going to flip the Reign of Chaos switch back to ‘on’ even though I don’t personally play RoC.

1 Like

I was lmaoing at the notion that being disabled is temporary from a philological/linguistic standpoint. To my ear, being disabled sounds not pleasant.

I concur that RoC might just be in a coma with no complications aside from hurt honour like Grom’s.

1 Like