Night Elf Archer. Why?

Again, there is absolutely no indication that this is happening whatsoever.

This is nonsense. Just take a look at Malganis model in HOTS and Reforged, or Uther, or Arthas.

There aren’t any models that are shared between the two games. Not even taken-and-tweaked, they’re completely new models made by a different company.

2 Likes

Wait, they added Varimathras to HOTS? I thought it was just gonna be Mal’Ganis

1 Like

Sorry, I meant Mal’ganis.

And they look amazing, I really love how those models turned out, I wish the same goes to every other character in game…
That’s s kinds the point…
Hopefully sylvanas and dark rangers are all new and cool fresh models.

1 Like

This is what I’m still not understanding why you keep saying this.

The Dark Ranger model in the leaked Night Elf image is a new and fresh model. Nothing about it is used from HOTS or WoW.

Do you really think it’s just a modified HOTS Sylvanas model? Because these models aren’t even being made by the same company. Reforged’s artwork is outsourced to Malaysia.

2 Likes

Almost 1700 posts is a really big post count for someone who doesn’t care, don’t you think?

Is that your final answer, Sylvos?

1 Like

You were the chosen one!

I’m very aware it’s a bit funny that the most personal of opinions starts off one of my ‘Blizzard gripe’ lists.

2 Likes

I feel the pain. D2 remake was on everyone’s lips as soon as they squashed hopes for Diablo 4 announcement.

Warcraft 3 may be my passion, but D2 is the one I still play.

I’m all for a holy trinity of remasters (Diablo 2, Brood War, and Warcraft 3) in the long run all the same.

I’d give Kantarion’s left and right nuts for new Expansions too.

1 Like

I’m not really saying anything… My comments are u never said this is a reskin from hots sylvanas… My comments só far have been vague… Like it looks like the sylvanas from hots…

Neither me nor you can tell what is really going on based on a picture…

My comments are only suspicions… So are yours…

Hopefully again… It turns out for the best.

1 Like

Content means to be happy with, all your posts are basically praising blizzard and blaming anyone not seeing how beautiful everything they do is…

A few exceptions… I guess the same posts you always go back to, to prove you are not one of their employees…

1 Like

Except for the ones I linked which I guess you, at best, glanced over? And they don’t count because… reasons that only you can comprehend or fathom?

Hell yes we can absolutely tell what is going on based on a picture… AS WELL as analyzing how the other models are being made, and who is behind those models.

And while you are being vague, there is a pretty clear ‘in between the lines’ message you’re trying to push.

I’m not saying it’s the same model, I’m saying it’s recycled
The bow is also very similar to the one she uses, if not recycled at least hots sylvanas was the inspiration no doubts…
But again fresh an new are overated by kids these days, they just love rehashed.
As for that matter using the same models from another game adding some polygons and twitches… I don’t like nope…

All of this implies that you think they are reusing models. And I can tell you with utmost confidence that is not true.

You can see on the Dark Ranger model that everything she has is different from Sylvanas, even down to the details like the shape of her hair, the shape of the hood, the shape of the shoulder armor, the shape of the quiver, the shape of the boots, the textures on the pants (Dark Ranger has leather straps, Sylvanas HOTS does not), the Bow (very different, not even similar. Sylvanas has a giant shield-guard, the shape of the bows are different, the geometry is completely different, the Dark Ranger bowstring glows).

I linked the images above to even make this point.

1 Like

I never try to push anything, if u can’t see it, from the pose, the bow and the hair, I guess yeah, adding a mask, some more polygons, and a bandid clothing… Makes it a totally new and different character…
Is not like some of the heroes of the storm developers and artists are not into this project as well…

I guess like everyone else you believe you hold the truth… While I am ambiguous and use in lines speech
Yes I think they are reworked models from heroes of the storm… And I’m on my right to speak my mind like you are maybe I’m wrong, and I hope so.

But you my friend are arrogant and with that I’m not gonna argue… It’s like trying to put sense into a chicken.

You directly say this isn’t a possibility…
I guess again… You hold the truth.

Again… I hope as you said this is a totally new model

1 Like

Yeah boy, I’ve seen those posts… Like maybe 10 times already u have used those as proof of something nobody asked…

If u add a grain of Salt into a bottle of water
It’s still water.

1 Like

Am I the water and you’re the salt? You fit the part.

That coming from one of the most hated boys in here… I’ll take it as a compliment…

Not that I expected you to actually understand the phrase

1 Like

I can’t understand certain phrases, you can’t understand that I’m critical in my own ways while still enjoying some Blizzard content.

We’re almost complete. We just need each other.