1.32.0.6 Beta Notes [Updated]

Howdy Friends,

We hope everyone that didn’t have weekend plans will join us - especially Mac players - to test this update. Release is on the horizon, and we appreciate your contributions to the process. Go team.

SPECIFIC CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS

• Performance optimizations and stability improvements for menus and gameplay
  • Locale fonts updated

BUG FIXES

• All locales have functioning voice over and portrait animations again
  • Classic camera restored
    • Dev Note: The camera position moved by ~10% when we started drawing the game fullscreen to support the new console UI - the original game stopped drawing where it met the original UI. We’re working on adjustments to the washed out team colors making Wisps or similar elements with transparency faint in classic.

KNOWN ISSUES
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/beta-known-issues-list/7961

Hotfixes

• Early game should no longer have a crash with no error
  • Volcano effect should no longer cause huge hitch or crash
  • Game screens should load more than audio
  • We’re still investigating the desync that seems most associated with LegionTD
60 Likes

Great to hear, keep up the good work!

22 Likes

put 144hz animation pls

10 Likes

Hehe :smiley: nice

3 Likes

Thank god you exist, blizzard! Love this game! Keep up the good work! <3

8 Likes

Time to test, and see, what the intern have produced for us this weekend, hope its a cleaner build, key word, “cleaner”.

4 Likes

still no black screen afterload fix? lol

21 Likes

Has anyone else lost all in-game sound with this patch? Its enabled in the game settings and I’ve confirmed that my Windows mixer settings are not muting the game. Very odd.

3 Likes

i cant play w3 after the update, i use classic graphic config, now when i start the only thing that i see is black screen but i can hear the song of the game

20 Likes

Soooo much smoother now, keep going!

7 Likes

Oh my god the menus are fixed at long last…

1 Like

You guys have a long way to go before release. It’s better to polish a turd than release diarrhea. Fix the crashes and the fps issues!

3 Likes

Nice, keep up the good work! Please add 144 hz animations as stated above.

5 Likes

Hey, PeteLord!

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to whole team for the work done. I hope you have plans to support the game long after the release.

Good luck!

22 Likes

Already feeling the difference! Great patch, excited for release.

2 Likes

Same, black screen, doesn’t load.

16 Likes

Hey thanks guys for keeping patches coming! I play a good amount and I can report several problems here. The game play is still not smooth enough. There are many bugs such as difficulty click on trees, such as putting wisps on trees, but sometimes the trees take too much space, like if you wanted to put a wisp near a tree but not on it, it is too likely to bind onto the tree. An unrooted NE builidng such as AOW grabs too much space, cant grab the wisps or smaller units standing next to it. The sounds crap out sometimes, cannot hear building or unit completion sounds if not on the same screen. Okay thanks for the updates, keep up the good work!!

4 Likes

Any changes to graphics or models yet?

2 Likes

Just played a game to check the update. Had a few stuttering issues (but I’m having problems with my cpu lately anyway) but it felt really, really good. I’m looking forward to play the campaign again!