1.32.0.6 Beta Notes [Updated]

yes, this game need that asap!! for competitive, the units need to see easy

The game get multi core update?

4 Likes

Earthquake/volcano ability causes game to crash with update.

thanks for the input. dev notes are very interesting for me.

im currently downloading and will report back on performance (amd threadripper + vega).

can you look into the unit animation playback being seemingly low fps / stuttery?

1 Like

OK I take it all back, sorry Pete, you got me with this patch, tell the interns good job,

No crashing, no black screen, there sound, and surprising its running very very smooths which im shocked, no skips or sound clipping, so thank you, graphics still suck but I can live with that bc my machine is poor but thank you.

2 Likes

The game keep crash when i play custom map, it was fine with previous build, i able to load inside the game but the game will crash in 1 minute, please fix it or can I roll back to previous build?

3 Likes

I got a black screen and nothing work since the update …

14 Likes

My voice’s gone? Why?

1 Like

After I hit play in the Battle net launcher I get a black screen with the sound and the cursor from the menu screen but nothing else.

15 Likes

same here…

1 Like

THIS!! I really do not care about graphics as much as for this option. This 30HZ cap while moving characters is literally killing my eyes so hard and it really make me feel that game is laggy while i have 180 fps.
I tested this in world editor as well, same thing while moving, it is so obvious something is off and it make unit blurry a lot.
I think we have to ask for this and be persistent!

5 Likes

Did Blizzard fix the AMD performance issues? It’s still listed in the known issues section, so either performance optimizations didn’t cover AMD performance issues or Blizzard didn’t update the bug section.

4 Likes

For me, this patch made it worse my friend. Ryzen 2600, RX 570 Rog 4gb, 8gb ram

2 Likes

Same here, make it work or else you’re gonna ruin my weekend. :(((

3 Likes

effin black screen as well suddenly can’t play after this patch have tried lots of solutions, no success

6 Likes

I also like a black screen that only listens to music̀

15 Likes

black screen for me after pach .

13 Likes

Black screen, just menu music…

8 Likes

I too just get the black screen

5 Likes

Still having a new building freeze… Is it so hard to fix or what?

1 Like

Same here. Everything before this patch was fine. No issues really, other than random disconnection but I believe that was due to my internet. Which also sucks cause you used to have 45 seconds before lagging out but now it just takes you out. But other than that, ever since this patch. I’ve been unable to do anything due to a black screen upon launch. I see the mouse cursor moving but nothing else.

2 Likes