Starcraft 2 is saying battle net is down [Main Thread]

Hey all,

Some changes were made on the back-end. Please post here if you continue getting the error on SC2 Americas region.

Thank you.

2 Likes

No dice, still seeing the same authentication issue on US server

2 Likes

Same issue for me, still can’t enter the client on the US region

First post ever on these forums to confirm… I can connect to the EU region but not the US region. I also did a fresh install of the battle.net launcher and SC2 (deleted all files everywhere from computer and downloaded fresh from blizzard website). Still having the same issue.

It’s still not working for me, cannot connect to the US region.

Thanks! I’ll update the team! Once I have more info / updates I’ll post here.

2 Likes

Same issue for me, still can’t enter the client on the US region.

Returning player running into this issue. Can confirm the backend change has not fixed it for me.

Still down for my as well and i probably havent been on in at least 6 months

Same here, haven’t logged onto sc2 for a year or so, EU works but US gives a ‘temporary battle net service outage’ message.

same here,trying to longin for 2 days
my last playing time was 2 months ago and now l cannot log into america region. euro region is fine also.

Australian, obviously we have to use US region.
not working still

The issues are still occuring. If this information is helpful, I saw that my dad was able to log in fine to his account on his laptop. I then tried to log in to his account on my computer and it worked fine. Since then, I’ve tried to log in to both his and my own account multiple times on my computer. The recurring result is that his account is able to log in fine but my account is greeted with “There is a temporary outage of the Battle.net service. Please try again later.”

I am having the same issue and I noticed it when I updated my email address in my account which is also my login name for battle.net. I don’t have a phone number associated with my account. I am still having this problem.

Can’t connect to Battle.net, its temp down. NA server. Returning player, I haven’t played in months.

Just Americas for me, can log in on other two

For what it is worth, I am in the same boat as most others here. It has been a couple months since I have played. Getting the same error message: “There is a temporary outage of the Battle.net service. Please try again later”. Tried to uninstall SC2 and Battle.net and reinstall. No Change. I Can log in to other regions but not America’s

Haven’t played in 6 months. Issue still persists.

me to, I can access all other regions, only an issue trying to log in to Americas

Still not working for me either.