Starcraft 2 is saying battle net is down [Main Thread]

Having the same issue…

The system is shutting down in 180 minutes.

It sent my Kerrigan back to level 5 and said she’s locked until I purchase her. Not only is she a STARTING CHARACTER, I have her all the way to P3. She’s MAXED. It did the same thing to artanis for my game too. ALSO, a starting character. HELP!!!

2 Likes

“The system is shutting down in 80 minutes”

same problem, its telling me that us servers are temporarily unavailable. can connect to eu just fine.

“The system is shutting down in 55 minutes”

Says the server in blue

Same issue; trying to login to US servers gives “There is a temporary outage of the Battle.net service. Please try again later”.

Switching to EU or KR server prompts for a character creation.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. It is just for the Americas server. If it helps, I haven’t logged into the game for about 2 months. My other games are working, though.

Same issue here. US servers report temporary outage after it starts loading. Have not been online for a bit. Seems like there’s some specific user config tripping it up?

Same issue, I can log in on EU and KR, but not US.

No update still? I’m sorry I haven’t played SC2 in a while, but that shouldn’t block me from being able to play a game that I have purchased you know.

1 Like

For what it is worth I am also a returning player and I am having this same issue.

im also getting the same error cant connect to servers due to outage problem. im sure they are working on the issue. they wouldnt leave us in the dark. give them time, and they will resolve it. have faith.

Having the same issue.

Same here, can’t log in to US but can log in to Asia and Europe. Have previously played regularly but have not played for the last month.

So, it’s been awhile now. When will this be fixed? I notice that blizzards payment programs never have a problem taking money out of bank accounts. Maybe you should get those programmers on this issue?

4 Likes

Just installed Starcraft II for the first time on my machine about 2 hours ago. Can’t connect to Americas server but can connect to KR and EU.

1 Like

Americas still unable to connect 1:10pm EST

This is an absolute joke. We spend all this money on the games over the years and they pull this crap

1 Like

sigue sin solucionar el problema