Starcraft 2: Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

kerrigan has been reset to lvl 5

Bought this product shortly before it went f2p…
Same with overwatch. (My god, that’s gotten TOXIC, too)
I would expect at least a minimal effort by the company to keep game-breaking bugs like this to be fixed (they’ve had this one before), especially, with the money they’ve raked in from “micro” transactions, and dlc purchases.

That is exactly my point… That this forum, where we are told report bugs, is NOT even a point of contact for Blizzard, directly, employees! For those that don’t know this. it isn’t how real bug tracking works, lol. It’s a second hand way of reporting, using outsourced personnel. And no, it wasn’t well known by me, until I got in here to discuss it. It was avoided, actually, lol. And NOT having that as a primary point for bug reporting IS what causes delays and IS how a company avoids direct ownership of an issue. :wink: I have done this with 4 tech companies and two telecoms. It is about ownership and use of outsourced support, for their lines of contact. Like I said from the beginning. It doesn’t have to be open for discussion to point out what it is. I am explaining to people WHY this bug is not handled quickly, when reported. Without the ability to report it directly, people were basically treated like they didn’t know, or it wasn’t happening, until many, many started reporting it. If you don’t understand that happened, go look at your own board. THIS is about company ownership of how they report and track bugs for their customer community. The problem is that gamers don’t get treated like REAL software purchasers when companies do this to them: outsource their support and/or don’t give them a ticket system. S*** even World of Warships has a direct bug tract system, lol. I don’t put money into systems/businesses that don’t own their support. you can ‘tech-splain’ it all you want. It IS about their ownership of the issues … and how they allow … or don’t … players to directly report them, to get a resolution. There is no real recourse, or closure here … just a sit and wait answer, smh … sad for a company with this longevity. And it isn’t far better than the average. It is actually tolerated by the community because it is what is forced on them. I know for a fact Blizzard has lost a whole lot more customer base, especially in recent years. GL with this being the best tho, and how it continues to do the game bugs and reports… I am only too happy to have not spent money on it in over 15 years … :wink:

1 Like

And I have the MVP’s here telling me how great the support is, too :wink: If it was good and Blizzard cared, they would allow a ticket to be filed by a customer and give them a number to handle it. I long for the days when companies didn’t kill themselves with outsourced support. So many died doing this. I wish Blizzard luck. It’s just making it easier for me to make better life choices! =)

Hey all,

Sounds like progress is being made. Bliz is asking for people to check their free coop commanders. A couple reporst have come in indicating that it’s resolving.

Be sure to fully log out of the game and Battlenet before checking.

If you are still having problems with this particular issue, let them know in that thread.

i read it… you think it works, it doesn’t. You don’t realize it is NOT the first line of support, as it isn’t owned by blizzard. NONE of your comments are really leading anywhere except to continue to point out how companies like this shy away from direct ownership… THAT IS A FACT. and the user base is pissed and trying to placate us with nonsense, does not do the trick,lol. Reading all that, does not improve the fact that I am 100% right with regard to third party support and that other software companies, even games!!!, do just that… ffs, world of warships does it, and that place is a shizz show of a game! lolol say it all you want. It does not change the fact that blizzard does not own their support, or even allow players to file a ticket thru them directly. i think this should be passed on more than the bugs. it’s apparently upsetting more than you think and if I can do nothing more than show all that it’s about how a company owns their support… having been on the back end, for about 15 years or more, i will do just that. There is nothing more satisfying to a paying customer than a business going under, that does not show its customer base how important it is … good luck with what you’re trying though. i would suggest you research how that goes though…because those of us with good memories and that have been part of these issues, know where it leads… not a good sign for blizz. :wink:

Obviously you did not. Here it is for the final time.

[Starcraft 2: Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

Which commanders, DarkNambara?

Make sure you are logging into the right Bnet account (if you have more than one), and that you are logging into the correct region.

If you are logging correctly:

Hi There

My Artenis is Back Leveling himself to 5 From 38… PLEASE Somehow Recap MY CHARACTER :slight_smile:
I cannot do it myself, because of the new top is FIVE…

Thanks

I have this Issue aswell and the otherone is closed

I just lost all my progress on maxed out commanders Kerrigan, Raynor and Artanis. I got a message saying I need to pay to go beyond level 5. I ALREADY OWN THE GAME. wtf?

I have this problem. my fisrt 3 commander reset to lvl 5. please fix it.

I am having this issue as well.

Same error for me. Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis were all level 15 with 22 advancement points. Now back to level 5 with “capped” messages.

Hey today May 5 Raynor Kerrigan and Artanis are back to level 5 and capped please fix this

same problem with raynor (i havent played with kerrigan or artanis, so i dont know if it affected them…but i think it did reading that im not the only one who went back to lvl 5 and “capped” it )

Posting for visibility and tracking, same issue here, Artanis dropped and capped at level 5 after playing one game with Kerrigan (level 1).

Several days have passed. The bug has not been fixed. European region.