Coop commanders reset to level 5

Same here. No resolution, nothing mentioned. They are planning a patch on the 9th, possibly to address this? no idea.

Also hit by this bug and the commanders are stuck 55000/55000 experience so releveling them isn’t an option.

same for me. My Raynor and Artanis reverted back to lvl5. I only play coop since and don’t know what to play until this is fixed…

same for me too. Raynor stuck at 5.

Hello I’m having the same issue may coop commander kerrigan reset from lvl 14 to lvl 5. Please help

I’m having the same issue. T^T Kerrigan reset, oddly kept the prestige

yeah same here all 3 of the free commanders are stuck at 5 for me

Me too, kerrigan, raynor, artanis al at 5

me too, my reynor and artanis level at 5, help pls

same I had raynor and kerrigan lvl 15 prestige 30 and now I’m stuck at lvl 5

I’m also experiencing this with all the starting commanders(Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis) being level 5 and locked. The coop commanders I bought are all fine as well as my mastery level.

Same issue. It has occurred before and took about two weeks to fix. So hopefully they know the cause this time around

I have the same bug. My artanis was prestige 0 with level 15 but now back to level 5.

Same issue, just the first 3 commanders. This had happened a few times over the years if I recall correctly

Exactly the same problem.

the same problem for me

the same problem for me

Hey all,

Bliz responded to the commander level issue over in the Technical Support forum.
That’s where you want to watch for any updates.

Hey all,

Sounds like progress is being made. Bliz is asking for people to check their free coop commanders. A couple reporst have come in indicating that it’s resolving.

Be sure to fully log out of the game and Battlenet before checking.

If you are still having problems with this particular issue, let them know in that thread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.