[Main Thread] Game not loading after clicking Play

Never experienced the issue back in June/July, but now it suddenly popped up for me.

Same Problem here! German location, please fix this Blizz! Can’t spend my money on your stuff, when I can’t log in you know…make it a priority…

yea it’s happening again, i had this issue in June and now it’s back

confirming that solution posted above: [Main Thread] Game not loading after clicking Play - #167 by Talv-2620 works

1 Like

This also worked for me (on ubuntu/wine)

For win10, clearning arp cache somehow fixed the issue for me.
You can “arp.exe -d *” as a last hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant work, Talv. Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work for us EU skrubs - at least not for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, I have the same issue with the infinite loading.
Same happens when trying to launch the sc2 editor.

I can not enter the beta client version to test but problem still exists for me.

Same here. Yesterday i was replaying the most amazing strategy compaing in the whole world today i cant even start the game… Fix this please! I evene bought your cartooned version of SC1 so i hope you have money to fix this problem asap. My evening is ruined bcs i cant complete Char missions today :frowning:

1 Like

Same Issue has been like this for 1+months.
Shame on you blizzard!!!

Temporary fix:
Disable network card
Start game
Enable network card
Login and play

Blizzard you are incompetent!!!

3 Likes

This has been a problem for over a year. Blizzard either doesn’t care or the competent people were laid off, because Activision needed more profits.

Same here. Game ran fine yesterday. Starting from today it just keeps loading. Nothing happens.

from what I can read, seems to be a general issue and nothing starcraft II related, oh well I will check back in a week

@Blizzard
Are you going to fix this? Like…EVER?!

This is really working! But every time i want to play must follow this procedure?

i found a quick solution so far, connecting your phone to the pc and share thetering usb internet from your smartphone, game workings, when u are into the menu back to the local connection.

Thanks for waisting my achievement attempt, incompetent devs

The solution works for me too, I only copied and pasted the 3b folder, thanks for your help.

I had the same issue yesterday.
Graphic drivers update = no help.
System clean = no help.
Game reinstall = no help.
Scan disk = all OK, no help.

What worked for me was to do all the windows updates, now I am on build 19041 (version 2004) and the game started to work fine.

Another day, same problem.
Blizzard should be ashamed, but the people that cared were laid off by Activision a long time ago.

1 Like