[Jan 2024] Co-op Commanders reset to level 5

Any news on when this is going to be fixed? Both Raynor and Artanis are still capped at level 5 for me.

I have Raynor, Artanis and Kerrigan all reset.

Im having the same issue, Raynor Artanis and Kerrigan are capped at lvl 5

same. just said I had not purchased him before sending me to level 5. Plz fix bliz, I tried to submit a ticket, but every option gave me a run around of suggestions rather than opening a ticket.

Same issue. My KERRIGAN RESET to level 5

Hey all,

We’re aware that the service restart did not help and we’ve escalated the issue for further investigation. Once we know more or have a solution pushed out we will update this thread. Thread title has been updated as well.

7 Likes

same issue for me last couple days. everyone was maxed out, and now Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are reset to level 5

1 Like

I submitted a ticket and basically was told to wait for a broader fix. Guess it’s just wait and see.

Same issue with Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis. This happened 2 days ago then came back to their original levels, and now it’s back to lvl 5 again.

Is there any movement yet, on a fix?

same as others - I tried the fixes in this thread and none worked for me.

I have Raynor, Artanis and Kerrigan all reset.

Favorite game mode now broken, ugh. Please give us an update ASAP.

Pretty much same thing as the other except, I was playing with my cousin both the day before and day of the error, and his characters are not affected. Good luck getting a fix out guys. been playing blizzard 30 years and this is the first time I had a problem so I won’t yell at ya, but I do like using these characters so don’t give up please. :metal:
While you’re at it make some new map packs and characters for me to buy.
tonight my cousins are down to 5. To clarify the paid for characters are not affected.

This issue happened to me last night, none of above steps have worked.

Same here. All commanders are “capped” at level 5.

Raynor, Artanis and Kerrigan are all capped at level 5

Same problem here. I haven’t leveled Kerrigan and Artanis enough yet, but I definitely had Raynor up to 15 and now he’s at level 5. When I play a mission with him, I’m told I need to purchase him to advance, but there is no purchase button, and I thought he was supposed to be free. I hope their fix works soon.

Has anyone’s started working? I tried everything and still nothing. OF course this happens on the weekend…

Same thing happened again.