SC2 Co-Op Commander was reduced to level 5 and capped there

MY co-op commander, Kerrigan, I have level to 15 on Prestige 2. So i’ve reached level 15 for this commander 3 times, until I stopped on the prestige I wanted. Once I hit 15 in Prestige 2, I have been working on Mastery Points. Around 12 hours ago I was playing and everything was fine. When I came on to the game, just before bed, my commander was reduced and capped at level 5. I have tried what the “tech support” suggests in order to fix this, and it didn’t work. Please advice/help. I spent dozens of hours leveling up that particular commander, and I would like to keep it.

3 Likes

Happened to me twice this week 1 time fixed it on its own but now been like 4 hours and still stuck at level 5 annoying since I’m a Kerrigan and Raynor player at least I got Mengsk

First time for me. But I recently got hooked on co-op again, since 2018. It’s frustrating because I only have so much time I can play etc. Not to mention. It was running fine earlier this morning. Hoping we get answers or a fix before the weekend.

same problem here! if someone could fix the issue of our starters resetting to level 5, it’d be greatly appreciated!

Hey all,

This is a bug on Bliz’s side that occasionally pops up that Bliz needs to fix on their end. For this current occurrence, Bliz is aware and is looking into it. You can follow this thread if any updates are made.

Note: Bliz is aware that the fix attempt mentioned earlier in the linked thread below didn’t work.

4 Likes

this happened to me too today. at this point they should just let co-op be completely free imo. it’s not like we’re ever getting new SC2 content from blizzard as is.

This happened to my raynor today im just curious is it safe to keep playing or should i wait untill it gets patched

I’d wait or switch to another commander in the meantime. It just happened to me yesterday so I just started leveling someone else…it’s a pain but this happens more often than you’d think…

This happened to my raynor, kerrigan and arthanis today im just curious is it safe to keep playing or should i wait untill it gets patched

+1 me, too. I can play only during weekend. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.