Enough is enough

I AM SO TIRED OF LOSING TO PROTOSS. I AM SO ANGRY I PUNCHED A HOLE IN MY BEDROOM WALL. Protoss is ridiculously overpowered and they can literally do ANYTHING and they win 100% of the time if they don’t make a HUGE gold league player mistake. I’m in master 2, almost master 1. I used to be semi-pro, playing 26k games over the last 4 years. I once beat Special 2 years ago. And yet I lose to Protoss players that have the skill of a gold league player that just abuses easy no skill race. All you have to do is turtle with shield battery, get a huge ball of broken tier 3 undodgable slash units and face roll your opponent. Everything Terran does bounces off of them. And they can also beat you in the early game with cheese so you can’t cut corners.

14 Likes

RatzDeezer would be proud :smiley:

1 Like

that guy was a French Canadian :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Are you going to blame Protoss for the hole you made in your bedroom wall as well? We’ve hit that point on the forums again where people are openly allowed to screech to the high heavens… And for what?

8 Likes

Lol this :cactus: can’t control his temper so you think he can control his units? Dude probably gets flustered by the first probe.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

To defend their free wins given to them by Apetoss.

2 Likes

Hey buddy, you’re not a good person. You and other Protoss players ruined my pro career and my fun every day. You think you’re funny but all you do is anger me. I bet it’s real fun to act like a tough guy behind your keyboard.

2 Likes

Yeah I bet playing apetoss is really relaxing. In fact I suspect it could be used as a replacement for anesthesia during surgery or maybe as a sleeping pill since it slows brain activity and eventually halts it.

3 Likes

My pet theory is that Batman is actually a Protoss player going for an attempt at satire. This is just too much. Also you’re not funny, try harder.

It was a rhetorical question

How is this satire. Dude we agree on the same point ??

I luckily don’t have a 0% winrate to Protoss, so no we don’t agree. Nice try on getting me to sound unreasonable though.

I’m not trying to discredit you, you got it all wrong… you don’t think Protoss is op ?

Are you backtracking on what you wrote earlier? I’m showing you something I disagree on, but you don’t want to defend it?

I don’t understand what you are getting at… I’m not back tracking, I think if Protoss does t make a big mistake or plays on par with Terran, the Protoss will almost always win.

But that’s not what you said? Are you not capable or thinking in nuance? There’s a difference between Protoss being an easier race to play than Terran or Zerg and Protoss GMs being Terran bronze players. I don’t disagree that Protoss is easier or stronger, I disagree in the magnitudes of strength or ease of play.

@Batman

Play Protoss and see how far you get.

I’ve stated this in another post of yours:

Learn to use OP Widow Mines. Just drop a few in the worker path. Doesn’t matter if he has cannons, you WILL kill units.

Ghosts for EMP - No Shields, no Casters (no storm)

Ravens for Anti-Armor Missile and Interference Matrix - no Colossus/Disruptors.

Combine EMP and Anti-Armor Missile then stim A-Move your MMM = GG Protoss.

1 Like

Honestly, if you actually did this, that’s pretty bad, man. Need to learn to control your temper. I’m not perfect, but damn.

And you are?

Hahahahahaha whatever you say…

Which is very funny

2 Likes