Zerg whining about terrans are missing the point

I think Collegewings is using Playa’s TvZ guide. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Playa is a lot smarter than CollegeWings though. Like, Playa views the game very weirdly and he gets some things right before a lot of other people while he gets other things that should be obvious completely wrong. Wings here just has 0 clue.

1 Like

Playa once told me that he had a “higher than possible” win-rate in poker. I had to explain to him that poker is 99.999% luck such that even if you played full time for a year and a half, you still wouldn’t have a higher win-rate than someone who is bad at the game. He legit could not understand what I was saying. He just kept rambling about how amazing he is.

I also explained that games of chance are games that intelligent people avoid like the plague, because games of chance favors no man. Games for smart people favor people who are intelligent, such as chess, which is why intelligent people love them - they can differentiate themselves from other people. Dumb people love games of chance because it levels the playing field for them. So if you are a smart person, you avoid games like poker.

A good field to get into is betting if you are good at statistics and data mining. I’ve made some pretty pennies betting on esports because rtards out there literally mail money to me because their favorite player lost. Talk about being a total troglodyte. Imagine being so dumb you pay someone else because another person lost at a video game. You can do the same thing with other markets like political markets. Running polls is as easy as setting up a webpage and running some google ads and then you can make bets as to who will win elections. If you are good at the math and the execution, your models will trounce the competition and you will win bets. It’s the same for the stock market. Polling using ads can predict stock prices pretty well if you do it right then it’s just the law of averages taking over. Etc, etc.

Long story short, I don’t see any difference between him and ClownWings. They are both completely clueless.

2 Likes

I’m just going to take my leave on this thread entirely then. Having a conversation with someone who can’t differentiate between what units are on creep or off creep is apparently impossible to do. If you can’t do something as basic as that, I highly doubt you even play SC2 let alone know how to use the very 2 eyes you were born with.

I’m talking about you buddy. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Sorry basic English and SC2 theory is too complicated for you to understand.

And all the low IQ monkeys come along to cheer like they’ve actually won anything. The only thing you guys prove over and over again is that not a single one of you have any idea how to carry a productive discussion other than to cry and/or throw insults at anyone who disagrees with you.

If there’s one thing that I can say with absolute certainty, it’s that there’s not a single rational Terran player on the forums. Just keep banging your war drums louder until you’re left with nothing but an echo chamber. I guess there’s a reason why Reddit doesn’t tolerate this level of nonsense?

I’m just saying I saw Playa talking about voidray disruptor here during 2019 my dude. Like I said, he’s really off the rails on some things and then just years ahead of other smart people. He’s a weird bloke, but he’s got plenty of redeeming qualities.

Dude, tehbatz is literally in the thread right now and he thinks TvZ is broke for Terran. You have people in here that would be willing to support you if you had a clue how the MU works.

You and BatZ are both very off in the head - of course he’s in his own field. Why would I try to enlist the help of someone that belongs in a mental asylum? The only help needed around here is to lock this thread because my original point was lost the moment you spoke your first words on this thread. You had no idea what I was talking about from the get go, and I gave you the benefit of doubt to re-organize your thoughts and you failed at that too.

It could be any Zerg apologist that thinks widow mines are broken, but no one is agreeing with you. You’re a sinking ship.

1 Like

“Hey look, everyone is driving on the wrong side of the highway today” - guy about to get hit by a truck because he has no self-criticism. Of course, everyone here is wrong besides you. Its absolutely impossible that your logic is flawed. Honestly just admit you were wrong and say pants is right, you would look a lot more mature this way.

In russia, people like you get mocked by everyone. Small boy with fat belly. Soft little beta nerd.

1 Like

It does not take a genius to know that void ray disruptor was going to be the meta after the infestor nerfs. Fungal and infested terrans outrange storm & feedback. So you would hit the void rays with a fungal then spit out a gajillion infested terrans and it was a free win. Just make sure you don’t clump the infested terrans for storms.

Well they nerfed infestos and queens and buffed voids. Obviously void rays would dominate the meta. You only needed templar because it was both splash and anti-spellcaster. Disruptors are easier to get out and they don’t need the anti-spellcaster aspect because the timings when you make them are long before vipers hit the field and zerg’s other spellcaster was nerfed into oblivion.

There is absolutely nothing impressive about seeing the void be buffed and the voids counters nerfed and thinking “oh yeah voids are a good unit now.” In fact it pretty much takes brain damage to not make that connection. Voids absolutely eviscerate corruptors so zerg’s only other anti-air is ground-to-air, which is where the disruptors come in. Anyone who didn’t see this coming legit needs to go get their head checked. You know, get an MRI or something and make sure there is actually a brain in their skull.

3 Likes

Objectively he was on that train before Pro Protoss players. So maybe you want to say Protoss players are braindead, but then you have to say Playa is the exception to that rule.

This was not my original point. Of course, you don’t know that because you don’t know how to read - there is a disconnect between your brain and eyes. This thread is lost, but plenty of people agree with me - just not within this thread (because you are all crazy). Here you go:

Says this guy:

No way you’re speaking to me like this when you act like a brat when you lose games, punching holes in one of the rooms your parents allowed you to rot in. You are one of the last people I want to hear speaking about logic and maturity.

Trying to district zerg from terran imba by “let’s you and him fight” them against protoss? Sham on you

Have you ever considered that I can read and that you’re just stupid? A Zerg apologist that thinks widow mines are broken would still try to flame me and say you’re dunking on me regardless of specifically what your position on widow mines are.

1 Like

Yes I considered the possibility that you can read, but you have failed many times. You’ve also proven your eyes don’t work as you can’t differentiate between what units are on creep or off creep. If that isn’t stupid, I don’t know what is. My parents and teachers didn’t fail in teaching very basic life skills, but it seems yours did. Take your shot at this thread though:

Maybe all the things you’re crying about will be relevant there. You still have no idea what my original point was in this thread (hint: it was not banelings vs. widow mines - no I will not explain any misunderstandings you have in trying to understand this, and I know you will quote the wrong reply in doing so). You should just give up. You couldn’t even understand what I was talking about even when it had nothing to do with whine:

I think even a 12 year old has better inference skills than you. Why don’t you go back to grade school before you come back onto the forums?

It’s so funny how you said that this is too frustrating and that you’re done talking. But you go on and on, never stopping. Do you know that deep down you came off really poorly and you’re trying to now gaslight everyone into thinking you can actually form compelling points?

1 Like

I can have fit of rage sometime but I can admit when I’m wrong. My IQ still higher than yours buddy. You still think Protoss isn’t broken :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

There’s no way your IQ is anywhere above the national standard if you punch holes in your walls over a game. I’ve also never seen you admit you’re wrong around here, and I bet if you came up with proof, it’d be towards one of your buddies. You’re not fooling anyone

There’s a difference between living my emotions to the fullest and being dumb. But I wouldn’t expect a small little chubby man like you to understand this. Little man-child couldn’t last 30 seconds on the streets.

I take it you’re in the dumb category then

I have IQ of 130, how about you ?