Why are people lying

Some people are in front of a very evident reality and they burrow their head in the sand and yell LALALALALA.
How very mature. And they insult you for showing them how things really are and shake up their delusions. I don’t understand why be like this. It’s like in a Psych ward…

3 Likes

Are you talking about yourself? Here’s a list of times where you’ve done this exact thing (at least I don’t go punching holes in my wall when I lose a game). If this isn’t a sign of madness, I don’t know what is.

I could go on with my list, but I think I’ve proven my point.

1 Like

Nah i even dont create topic

ClownWings at it again :clown_face: your opinion is just wrong. I may have fits of rage but at least I don’t live in my own little delusional world like you where I believe I’m a skilled player and don’t realize my race is utterly broken. I wonder why every Zerg and Terran are pointing out how broken Protoss is. Must be a coincidence.

1 Like

Sorry to break it to you, but you live in a delusional world… Call it opinion when all the facts are right in front of you. You seem really desperate to becoming the biggest man child around here. You’re doing great, but don’t keep it up if you want anyone around here to respect you.