4.11.0 desync and graphic display issues work-around

We are still investigating a complete solution to the 4.11.0.77379 desync and graphics display issues but a work-around available to players is to change their windows operating system regional format settings to English.

If you are experiencing this issue and are able to operate windows in English regional format settings here are the steps:

For windows 10, click on the search icon on the taskbar, and search for “settings”. Run the settings app and click on the “Time & Language” option. From here, click on the “Region” tab and in the “Regional format” dropdown select “[English (United States)]”.

If you cannot find this option you need to go to the “Language” tab and add a preferred language “English (United States)”.

6 Likes

It’s already set to English (US) here.

4 Likes

well … It worked here, but I didn t play anything today, my day off, i’m still angry, hah

5 Likes

This worked for me, thanks

Worked for me too. Thank you.

I successfully broke my game with that, for science!
Btw, great find!

1 Like

OMG please fix this too fast, SEA Games Starcraft 2 2019 is 5 days away from beginning. The Error is enormous
https://twitter.com/SKillousSC2/status/1199578179859615745/photo/1

2 Likes

Getting the ramp bug, droped only once, played several games.

PC Specs:
Windows 10 64bit
Intel Core i5-7400 @ 3,00 GHz
2x 16GB Kit HyperX Predator 2400MHz DDR4 (Total of 32GB RAM as 4x8GB)
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060Super OC 8GB

Game specs:
Borderless 1920x1080 @60Hz
VSync On (@60Hz)
Graphics all maxed

Yes, thx. It helps with graphic, but the cliff-problem (then you can`t reach the invisible wall) stays.

1 Like

Worked for graphics and ramps, but still not getting co-op exp. after the game. In the statistics screen it shows you’ve gained exp, but when you go back to the commander selection screen, your exp is the same, at least for ascension levels. This is not a display bug or something like that, like it happened sometimes before, this time you really don’t get the experience after the game.

1 Like

Come on blizzard… Please test stuff before you release it… You broke the whole game and the game is literally unplayable right now.

19 Likes

I used this “workaround”… Sure enough, it fixed the ramps, but can’t connect to other players. So instead of not working ramps and being able to play with most players, I have working ramps but have to play “Coop” solo. (my PC and Game Specs are listed above)

Doesn’t work for me.

Forget about the regionnal format change, all you have to do is change the decimal symbol of your computer from " , " to " . " .

Control pannel - > Clock and Region -> Region -> additional settings -> Decimal symbols.

11 Likes

Moi depuis que j’ai ajusté mon ordinateur en langue anglais ça fonctionne . Et hier en français il avait rien a faire .

ENGLISH please! (20 Characters)

the fix actually work but if you in coop mode your ally need to do the fix too because if he don’t do it you will be disconnect

le fix marche mais ils faut que les 2 joueurs de la partie de coop l’ai fait pour fonctionner si un des 2 l’as pas fait ça va vous déconnecter de la game

hahaahah yeah getting hype here