4.11.0 desync and graphic display issues work-around

the game is bugged… my settings all were changed i had to set it up again, also i cant put the values i want because it changes alone. if i play it insta drop out a player (either me or my enemy)…

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

Well, I am also affected by this bug. Rumors in the arcade chat tell me it’s about the decimal symbol which has to be a ‘.’ not a ‘,’. Switzerland uses ‘.’. But I also did change my windows settings to English (USA) as suggested. No joy.
Rumors on the chat also tell me, the bug manifests if any player which joins a game has the wrong settings. Can somebody confirm? Maybe put a note on the login screen on what to exactly do to fix the issue?
Best would still be to roll back the update, or provide instructions on how to uninstall the latest patch.

I have changed settings however an error remains the same - I cannot enter matchmaking since I am not meeting requirements. Keeping fingers crossed to solve the issue soon :wink:

That’s actualy not a bug, Ranked is currently dissabled to prevent loss of MMR, because people are being kicked from games cosing them to “lose” the game.

2 Likes

what did u change exactly? i fixed graphical glitches, but i cant walk over ramp still -.-

Thank you Blizzard, this fixed my problem!

What can I do for windows 7?

You’re my hero !
I need to check if the matchmaking works as well, though.

It looks like it worked for me :slight_smile:

I am getting dropped even from unranked games.

1 Like

custom games works fine and campaign (it can be good day to complete.)

Dear Blizzard

I speak from my heart, I wish you best in resolving this.

To make it up for today’s unforeseen adventure, you should finally allow both players playing the same commander in CO-OP. That would be awesome. Thanks.

Cheers
Zet

2 Likes

Why isn’t there a post on Blizzard Twitter or SC2 News page?
Thousands of people are affected, couldn’t/can’t play, lose rank!
I spent so much time yesterday trying to find the cause of the issues.
Dev Team, this should be unacceptable.

3 Likes

the other players need to use this workaround too. to be able to connect to you.

I have a problem much terrible ramp it is still blocked too coop. please help me. my system operation windows 10 home 64 bit , gtx 1660ti rog strix OC, 16 gb ram ddr3, i5 3570 3.4 ghz , 2 tb hdd, 128 GB ssd for system.

i also can’t enter acarde games. the start sceen load and then “you are dropped”
iMAC i7

I have English US there and matching a player results in a desync (victory or loss) just like what I see on streams

R u sure the Format is set to English US:
_https://i.imgur.com/0CgrrzH.png
?

I am unable to play a replay - replay desync. Quit replay prompted also.
The bug is affecting custom games between people also.

My settings are in English already.

Actually you do not need to change language, all you need is to change fraction format (it should be with dot like 100.23, not with comma like 100,23).
Desync is happened when there are two players, one of them with bug and one of them without a bug. That’s not your local problem.