Will Hero 28 be another female?

ht tp s: //co m ic.p l a y o v e r w a t c h .com/en-us/tracer-reflections

Most characters aren’t even confirmed in their sexualities besides Tracer, Ana, Widow and Torbjorn.

Torb does not sexually like his daughter

not in game

The simple fact that you ask for an LGBT character by this metric means that you want them to be defined by it. You don’t need Blizzard to confirm your identity for you. I’m not a woman, but I’m a Mercy main. I’m not asking for a male pure healer. I’m not a lesbian, but I still occasionally play Tracer.

Regardless of any affiliation of mine, it does not affect how I relate to the characters nor my ability or desire to play them.

2 Likes

Are you missing Athena maybe :thinking:

I hope it’s an omnic. I mean this game was based in a world with omnics and human, but there are far more humans than omnics in the game right now.

2 Likes

I believe Junker Queen will be a hero soon. She might be Hero 28 because I remember they did say they had plans for her. But I don’t care if Doomfist is the only male character they added. Most games when releasing characters most are all male anyway so seeing mostly female late heroes I have no problem with at all.

1 Like

i would love the queen,i can imagine funny interactions with junkrat being intimidated by her etc…

1 Like

I don’t get the Hammond connection, Hamid sounds like Hammond a bit, and for some reason it stuck?
The most likely theory to me is something to do with Athena.

1 Like

I doubt it for two key reasons. First, the defense category has had and currently does have a lot of balance issues. This makes it less likely for us to get a new def hero until the class gets more sorted out. Secondly, Sym will most likely be joining the def category. Her kit still leans on the def side. I’m willing to bet Blizzard was well aware of the impending change and that’s a big reason why we got two new supports back to back.

Thanks for all the links! It looks like this is something new lore wise and not tied to anything established. At least not clearly at this point. Either way this is most likely linked to the new hero somehow.

I want a male equivalent version of D.VA. I want a young, hot, clickbait, brainless guy who says stupid things uniroincally.

3 Likes

Soooooooooooo Genji?

1 Like

Yeaahhh - but like - less metal, more - you get it.

i want another middle east character

we have an icy hero we should get a fiery hero i don’t really care if its male/female or unknown/neutral

before you say that “junk is kinda fiery” I mean like an actual flame throwing hero

That’s certainly in the realm of possibility. The new map, Petra, is based in Jordan. One of the researchers is Hamid Faisal. There appears to be potential clues in that map to a new hero.

Of course, some of the clues also point back to Ilios and the Greek statues, so some of the speculation was towards a Greek hero or another God program.

We also had teasers back when Brigitte was about to be released about Emre. He is from Turkey and could always end up being a playable hero one day too.

1 Like

While I understand your frustration, trying to push for the gender balance to be one-sided doesn’t make you any better than the people you’re trying to beat.

If you’re complaining about video games and media being mostly male with little female representation, how is that different from something being mostly female with little male representation.

Really hoping for a greek male c:

3 Likes

I don’t really care if they’re male or female, I think Junkertown Queen looks the coolest out of the potential heroes, so I’m most excited for her.
Some sort of Spartan type hero sounds pretty badass too, like Ares.

1 Like

100% a main tank mark my words.

I really hope the next hero is lynx seventeen to be honest, since the comic I’ve wanted them so bad!! The design is so cool :heart_eyes:

I think we need another omnic :smile:

It’s Antonio and he’s a tank
let me dream
also who rlly cares tho–and I want more male eye candy and Im saying that