šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

They simply dont care.

1 Like

yep, they dont. Im severely peeved

1 Like

I want a major update exclusively for bug fixes to Reinhardt and Roadhog that fixes every single bug and makes the characters function again. And I want it soon.

In my very honest and humble opinion, I think we deserve this update after putting up with all these bugs for 2+ years now.

They just closed one of Fragehardts threads.

We finally did it! A blue answer in a Rein thread!! Not really though. Iā€™m not very hopeful for how this will continue.

2 Likes

They closed the thread for being TOO OLD?
It wasnā€™t even a month old and itā€™s a topic relevant ever since the previous patch, left unaddressed to this day.
This pisses me off, because they just lock without even checking it.
What a slap in our face.

2 Likes

Ya, I think that particular Community Manager might be the only one at work today and got bored :rofl:. Thereā€™s a handful of locked threads.

Somehow, the thread calling for Rein nerfs is still open though.

It is important to remember that Community Managers are not devs and typically cannot/will not speak on behalf of the devs regarding technical matters.

1 Like

Some days, I dream of Reinhardt being great again. Charging into battle without the fear of brushing his foes if theyā€™re in front of him, or his earthshatter actually having cracks in his animation again and actually hitting their intended target.

One can only hope.

2 Likes

You know whatā€™s funny? They wouldnā€™t have to close my thread for being too old if they would have responded to us in a timely manner. We wouldnā€™t have to necro month old posts if we just got the ā€œweā€™re working on itā€ response that weā€™re looking for.

The fact that itā€™s been so long without any word on the buggiest hero in the game is bull-.

5 Likes

I refuse to play Reinhardt now with all the old bugs and the new. Until they fix them, Iā€™m going to play Brigitte and ruin everyoneā€™s fun and make them feel miserable as I do.

Or I can just take a break from this game, but I prefer the formerā€¦

1 Like

You know which issues are bugs and which ones are deliberate by whether the devs reply. They reply to Rialto map issues ( win rate is out by almost 10 percent atk/def, which shows poor map design) or why only 3 per team in lucioball. They dont reply to actual issues that people post because they cant fix them. Every patch brings worse optimization and more bugs. Theyve said I the past theyd have to recode half the game just to fix shatter. I want answers too, but I have no faith in the devs at this point

1 Like

Almost 700 replays, still no responses. Maybe if we changed the topicā€™s name to be About Hammond we will get something?

I feel sorry for you all, was planning on trying to learn how to play him, may wait a bit

You know, maybe they should make mercyā€™s primary fire a hit scan and then just never tweak her ever again.

:wink:

RichC, one of the more influential personalities on this issue, has thrown-in the towel:

Hopefully he sticks-around the forums to keep adding his weight to the argument.

5 Likes

I dont like being negative, but the developers are the main cause for all the bad things in Overwatch

I legit have not played Overwatch in a week. If the trend with my activity in BfA continues, itā€™s quite possible I wonā€™t play it again for quite some time.

2 Likes

Stupid Toad. Always screaming for no reason. I never picked him anyways lol

1 Like

Yeah, Toad is obnoxious. Iā€™ll stick with Shy Guy and his quacking.

1 Like

Quacking! Lol :joy::joy::joy:

Rip!

1 Like