🛡 "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Why am I not surprised to read this. In fact, I pretty much guessed this was the case a long time ago, given the game’s history with patches breaking completely unrelated functionality.

I don’t get why people react so strongly when people say that “dev X does things better than Blizzard”. It’s the cold, hard truth. It’s fact. And that’s pretty sad, to be honest.

2 Likes

It does seem pretty counter-intuitive to have a hero hard-coded into the basic game’s mechanics as well…it’s the only thing that explains how some heroes receive weird new bugs every patch. If one thing goes wrong, you now have several heroes with strange bugs that can’t be explained because nothing was changed on the hero themselves.

1 Like

A Tuesday bump, keep it going.

1 Like

I wonder if we’ll start seeing a pick-up in Dev activity after Wednesday.

1 Like

Unlikely…

1 Like

Yup, focused towards OWL! YAY!

3 Likes

Choo-choo! All abroad the salt train!

2 Likes

Don’t worry! We have a large, German man that will help us load up that train…

1 Like

Too bad he throws his back out too much :frowning:

2 Likes

He could help us offload too! :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry…

1 Like

There really better be some stuff about Reinhardt tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Most likely not. Whatever the cinematic is will steal the show. Which is fine, we’re due for one. But I would genuinely be surprised if there was any mentioning of Reinhardt tomorrow.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but idgaf about lore. I mean, I always enjoy the shorts and the comics and whatnot, and I’ve seen and read all of it, but I just can’t get myself hyped for a short when there are so many problems with the actual game.

6 Likes

I can see how people get excited for lore, but I am kind of in the same boat as you. Would it be nice to know more about our heroes? Well, yeah. But I care more about things working and being balanced than I do about Torbjorn’s arm accessories.

5 Likes

You speak what is in our hearts Frage, all of us. Lore means nothing if the actual game is in terrible state.

5 Likes

“We fixed most of the bugs!” is a lot more exciting to me than “Look! A shiny!”

• I am not a Magpie
5 Likes

Wednesday bump, today’s a big day, let’s see if they say anything about Reinhardt…

1 Like

This is happening because Blizz said in order to fix Rein’s various bugs with his earthshatter, they were going to have to completely redo the whole ability which apparently was far more complicated than it looked. So my guess is that Blizz pushed that finished work to the game, and it brought with it all these new problems people are noticing that weren’t there before.

2 Likes

What finished work are you talking about? It still bugged as ever, if not worse.

1 Like