šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Friendly booping this thread. :blush:
Rein and his mains have all my sympathy, devs need to fix or at least acknowledge his bugsā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I donā€™t understand why they are so silent about it. I mean, it canā€™t hurt them to write a line on it like ā€œhey, we have seen this problem and we are working on it! Do not worry.ā€
The silence about it is unnerving at best.:crazy_face:
Poor Reinā€¦ hang in there, Mr Knight!

1 Like

Doesnā€™t help we keep getting buried by 50 Mercy posts every hour :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™ll try to boop it every once in a while to keep it up if it will be of help. Gotta be persistent! :grin: Our knight deserve some fixing and attention :relieved:, Iā€™ll never forget all the times a Rein saved me into a fight :joy:

2 Likes

I donā€™t play Reinhardt but he is still one of my favorite characters and Iā€™m a Mercy main so I probably appreciate him more than most lol. Heā€™s my shield and in return I do my best to keep him alive! I hate to see this is happening and I do hope he gets fixed ASAP, for everyoneā€™s sake. Reinhardt is a beloved character and deserves the best! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks, friend!

When I get good healers on my team, I get super protective of them. Iā€™ve been told many times ā€œyouā€™re my favorite Reinhardt Iā€™ve ever played with,ā€ or ā€œhello again, my favorite Reinhardt.ā€

And itā€™s just like AAAHH, Iā€™m all warm and fuzzy now.

:hugs:

1 Like

Aww thatā€™s so sweet! Iā€™ve had a lot of good Reinhardt on my team and I love it when they do their best to protect me, it makes me feel good and needed :blush::heart: I will always protect my Reinhardt as he does the same for me! Itā€™s a mutual understanding that we keep each other alive and I love it

1 Like

No matter how much we bump these threads, they wonā€™t answerā€¦ not because of the Mercy spam but because they donā€™t want to communicate.

1 Like

Itā€™s just everything at this point. Iā€™m disgruntled.

Not attacking the Mercy players, but at least they get patch notes and reasoning for changes.

1 Like

The thing is, a Hammond thread got an instant reply from Jeff Kaplan despite the Mercy threads taking over the forums. Itā€™s not Mercy playersā€™ fault because we know the developers could review and respond to every other thread.

We should stop saying that itā€™s the Mercy threads, weā€™re basically giving them an excuse to be silent.

2 Likes

Still no blue post, bumping till the day comes

2 Likes

Bump. Hello, Blizzard are you there?

No developers blue comment yetā€¦

Boop! :point_left:

Nothing still, the 21 seem so far right nowā€¦

Even a line would be appreciated, but it seem like they are ignoring everyone at this point.

If Gamescon will be disappointing, they need to be ready for the backlash itā€™ll come with it. :roll_eyes:

weā€™ll get a rein fix when they implement colour blind mode kek

1 Like

2 new OWL skins. 0 responses on Rein bugs.

2 Likes

If we need any more clips of bull, hereā€™s the 90Āŗ bug with me trying to correct it, but still not being able to hit anything.

You canā€™t even have mindless fun with Rein in QP anymore.

hxxps://giant.gfycat.com/VerifiableRareFantail.webm

(Apparently I canā€™t include links in my posts. -shrugs-)

2 Likes

Still no response how sad

1 Like

they do know. I got my threads topic edited with the blizzard part being removed.

1 Like

Letā€™s bump this a little. This is absurd.

absolutely absurd, and my threads topic got edited with the ā€˜we want answers blizzardā€™ to ā€˜we want answersā€™ by a forum staff. I am absolutely fuming. They know about the threads.

1 Like