🛡 "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

Let’s bump this a little. This is absurd.

absolutely absurd, and my threads topic got edited with the ‘we want answers blizzard’ to ‘we want answers’ by a forum staff. I am absolutely fuming. They know about the threads.

1 Like

They simply dont care.

1 Like

yep, they dont. Im severely peeved

1 Like

I want a major update exclusively for bug fixes to Reinhardt and Roadhog that fixes every single bug and makes the characters function again. And I want it soon.

In my very honest and humble opinion, I think we deserve this update after putting up with all these bugs for 2+ years now.

They just closed one of Fragehardts threads.

We finally did it! A blue answer in a Rein thread!! Not really though. I’m not very hopeful for how this will continue.

2 Likes

They closed the thread for being TOO OLD?
It wasn’t even a month old and it’s a topic relevant ever since the previous patch, left unaddressed to this day.
This pisses me off, because they just lock without even checking it.
What a slap in our face.

2 Likes

Ya, I think that particular Community Manager might be the only one at work today and got bored :rofl:. There’s a handful of locked threads.

Somehow, the thread calling for Rein nerfs is still open though.

It is important to remember that Community Managers are not devs and typically cannot/will not speak on behalf of the devs regarding technical matters.

1 Like

Some days, I dream of Reinhardt being great again. Charging into battle without the fear of brushing his foes if they’re in front of him, or his earthshatter actually having cracks in his animation again and actually hitting their intended target.

One can only hope.

2 Likes

You know what’s funny? They wouldn’t have to close my thread for being too old if they would have responded to us in a timely manner. We wouldn’t have to necro month old posts if we just got the “we’re working on it” response that we’re looking for.

The fact that it’s been so long without any word on the buggiest hero in the game is bull-.

5 Likes

I refuse to play Reinhardt now with all the old bugs and the new. Until they fix them, I’m going to play Brigitte and ruin everyone’s fun and make them feel miserable as I do.

Or I can just take a break from this game, but I prefer the former…

1 Like

You know which issues are bugs and which ones are deliberate by whether the devs reply. They reply to Rialto map issues ( win rate is out by almost 10 percent atk/def, which shows poor map design) or why only 3 per team in lucioball. They dont reply to actual issues that people post because they cant fix them. Every patch brings worse optimization and more bugs. Theyve said I the past theyd have to recode half the game just to fix shatter. I want answers too, but I have no faith in the devs at this point

1 Like

Almost 700 replays, still no responses. Maybe if we changed the topic’s name to be About Hammond we will get something?

I feel sorry for you all, was planning on trying to learn how to play him, may wait a bit

You know, maybe they should make mercy’s primary fire a hit scan and then just never tweak her ever again.

:wink:

RichC, one of the more influential personalities on this issue, has thrown-in the towel:

Hopefully he sticks-around the forums to keep adding his weight to the argument.

5 Likes

I dont like being negative, but the developers are the main cause for all the bad things in Overwatch

I legit have not played Overwatch in a week. If the trend with my activity in BfA continues, it’s quite possible I won’t play it again for quite some time.

2 Likes

Stupid Toad. Always screaming for no reason. I never picked him anyways lol

1 Like