What makes you unique on the forums?

Was about to say my name, but then I remembered OP’s name

Nvm, I guess

2 Likes

You used to. However, they gutted emojis and they are nerfed to unplayable levels.

Hulk showed us that they were too meta.

1 Like

Your user name is actually pretty common. I saw an Anxiety and a Depression duo in a match earlier today.

Is this close enough?

1 Like
Well. If you type long enough while using the colors it will make it so mobile users will only see one very long line of text and will have to scroll to see it all. When you're typing with color and look on the right you can see a scroll weel when you type enough.

[✅ Today's Tank Balance ideas

3 Likes

Interesting.

That's fake. That's not an emoji.

NVM… How. You must teach me!

The secret is in the [ brackets

Delete this so Hulk doesn’t see

We can’t get nerfed again

A new meta strategy has arisen it seems. 

Now onto the topic. I am well known for having what I suppose some people might call rather controversial opinions and some have even gone so far as to call me a troll. I would say that I am someone who does not shrink from telling the truth about things or Believing authority without questioning them.

I am known for strongly advocating against forced rq and competitive classic and fiercely arguing my opinions.

I am also known for being sceptical of the efficacy of masks and I refuse to be compelled to wear them.

You clearly don’t know the truth… But you soon will

[✅] EASY way to encourage role diversity - #18 by ƕlĸ-2818

1 Like

You stole that colored text from me.

Then go play open queue.

Well, now they can’t clickbait anymore

I didn't have the option for the past year unfortunately however it seems that blizzard are indeed listening to our feedback so I can only be extremely grateful to them

:eyes: being a super Moira & Reaper stan

like just typing this excites me :sob: :star_struck:

11 Likes

I guess coming up with weird topics that don’t have to do with game mechanics?

1 Like

:arrow_backward:this profile photo?

1 Like

There’s also two other people called [adjective]Dragon that I sometimes see. One of them is quite nice, but the other one is so ridiculously toxic that I IGNORE them. I know, pretty bad.

I pull out that wildcard baby