What makes you unique on the forums?

I don’t believe I have anything that makes me stand out here :confused:.

You’re friendly, if that counts

1 Like

Thank you very much :flushed:. But I have my days where I am snarky. And you are friendly, too. There are many others.

At least you stand out by caring so much about Bastion and being happy about any little attention he gets (cosmetics, buffs…).

1 Like

I have my snarky days too. Today, in fact lol… don’t worry about that. You’re a kind person on average, and I always smile when I see you on a thread because you’re nice. So don’t worry

1 Like

awwwwwww :flushed::blush:

1 Like

I’m probably the most notorious for discussing Sombra balance and show people how biased balancing is in this game if you look at the stats.

1 Like

I don’t know if unique but combine my rabid D’Va fandom and telling the truth that Smurfs don’t exist in Overwatch makes me stand out I think.

Your turn to get exposed

2 Likes

uh IDK I’m sorta a trend starter

Hey, I was one of the first people on these forums to use the term “get out of jail free card”

And there are some other things, but that’s what really sticks out to me.

Oh and I’m a raging homosexual, and I do that whole “honestly, litterally, actually” thing where i just use those words even when they make no sense

4 Likes

My unfiltered language

1 Like

내 초라한 언어.

2 Likes

You weren’t supposed to do that

People may know me because I’m an advocate for unpopular heroes (usually symmetra) to be reworked or buffed in some capacity, I’d imagine.
And I hope people find me reasonable, as I try to keep a different sides of arguments in mind.

1 Like

that scares me because some of the stuff I type in “<>” is extremly :hot_face:

1 Like

I come here to cry and see others cry by the same stupid things as me. Also sometimes I do some great posts

I get people angry and I’m good at making people happy

I don’t think I am known on the fourms, but when I started to post I wrote way to long essays and only got comments like: “To long couldn’t read.” Since then I try to shorten my posts.

I dunno. I guess I’m just an annoying Tracer advocate that tries to talk calmly and objectively to people in a debate to avoid upsetting anyone … but I still always manage to somehow offend someone anyway. :sweat_smile:

Oh my god, I’m so bad for this to the point that I have to proofread all my posts specifically for this now. XD That literally actually happens, honestly! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also bad for “Basically,” and “To be fair.” :joy:

I like your threads! They’re fun.

3 Likes

I appreciate that, you’re very generous. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am the forum’s crazy Sym main.

Every forum needs one.

4 Likes