Thanks for doin nothing vs smurfs

He’s the customer, not the company. He pays for a elo system, he deserves not 1 single smurf on it (like chess players).

Vulpes… Why do you play this game.

You sound like you don’t enjoy any of it.

Come on man, don’t bring politics into this. While his argument is (in my own view) stupid and wrong, dragging politics into this won’t help anyone. That’s an ad hominem that just assumes his political stance says anything about his argument.

1 Like

So because I don’t think smurfs are that much of an issue I am suddently a Trump supporting dribbler? right…

As for evidence based. No one has provided the evidence to show the volumes of smurfs exist. Yet alone what 1 looks like.

2 Likes

It is ok. As I said. He is a troll. He has been on mute for awhile. I tend to miss what he says.

1 Like

We always go around the same point, your point of view is that smurfing has numbers so low that it is not a problem, and you make precise estimates in your statements.

You have the opportunity to silence us all, as well as give dignity to your words, give us these numbers and the sources where you got them.

Cross linking threads is against the forum code of conduct btw.

I am waiting for you to tell me what I should see to know someone is a smurf, all you keep doing is deflecting.

Cross Linking Threads

This category includes:

• Linking to threads from other forums
  • Creating threads with the sole purpose of linking another post

To be fair, it was asked what level of proof is required. Unless the level of proof is “internal only metrics that players can not possibly see”. Since it’s somewhere above a confession, the required metric for your claim isn’t clear.

I was merely referring to your solid belief in something in the face of evidence, to the point where conspiracy theories are needed to bend reality around what you want to be true. I apologize for making that political.

The evidence of smurfs exists - its a hot topic and bliz has said they’re going to do something about it. Please provide evidence to the contrary.

You’re being disingenuous. It’s entirely on blizzard to not allow data transfer when linking more platform accounts, and it’s entirely different to making a new account that cannot be linked to the same master account

You get it.

There is a reason Kaplan asked people to report playing for throwing games and boosting.

This magical smurf creature will get banned for doing that.

1 Like

but we weren’t talking about that, not even remotely.

Why should we change the subject at the climax for something I haven’t discussed?

Please, return to our discussion and give us these numbers and the sources where you got them.

Please tell me how you know 1 single player is a smurf. And that your report is accurate.

2 Likes

Wait, are you saying the only level of acceptable proof IS an internal only metric that players can’t possibly see?

Such evidence is impossible to gather without a camera on a person’s PC showing them as a high level player playing a low level account.

That, however, is not a counter argument to how many players and blizzard themselves have said there’s a smurf problem.

Yeah, he said many times in many threads: basically the responsibility that the company does not share matchmaking data and censorship and everything must fall on the end user, do you understand the logic? It has been weeks that those who complain of smurfing must find themselves debating with arguments that not even the most dedicated blizzard lawyer would have the courage to carry on.

Bingo.

So report someone who is throwing. Or a player that is clearly boosting.

“Smurfing” is not something you can prove in game and therefore you cannot be sure your report is accurate.

Whilst false reporting isn’t an offence. It does completely waste their time.

2 Likes

Never said that.

Just you don’t ever tell me how to prove something. Please tell me. Help me out.

1 Like

Please, make a choice.