Thank you for console specific balance changes!

It’s really exciting to see console getting some love!! With this and the experimental card, I’m sure a lot of people are feeling much more optimistic about overwatch on console. Thank you devs!

54 Likes

What did I miss? Please elaborate.

4 Likes

Ana’s projectile size was increased. (0.3 -> 0.4)

Sym turrets damage was nerfed. (34 -> 30) (NOTE: Turrets deal less damage on console than PC. Sym deals 40DPS on PC)

10 Likes

That is kind of sick, I hate Symmetra, so… My peasant attitude is getting rewarded.

8 Likes

Where is this being said? Am I finally allowed to ask for a decrease in hammonds ult time on console? Where can I give input?

You, sir/ma’am, have just made yourself a not very powerful enemy…

17 Likes

Well Kentucky Fried Chicken. I really hate this.

6 Likes

Nice to have a few changes on console, but the only 3 problems on console are:

1. Pharahmercy
  2. Mouse Keyboard player
  3. Buy OW once for 1000 smurfs.
26 Likes

I already get taken to dark alleys for Sym mains to beat me into submission anyways. It is like a regular occurrence.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything on these changes outside of this thread.

Link?

3 Likes

Well the console thing makes sense now. If you’re on PC and hate Sym it 100% of the time means you’re bad.

2 Likes

They’re really only going to fix the first issue if any.

1 Like

Console was 34 DPS? (I play Xbox)
This should be interesting. I bet I will hardly notice the nerf.
Also I love the Ana buff, Ill be able to hit more consistent shots

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you

20 characters…

2 Likes

I figured it out. It’s true. :partying_face:

Hopefully the buff means less Moira on console. But it probably just means more ana/moira comps.

This is rather interesting, I didn’t think they were going to balance console vs. pc. I wonder how much more they are going to change in that case.

1 Like

Here are the updates for Console specific changes

6 Likes

I’ve never had a problem against Symmetra turrets on ps4 I don’t know why they nerfed them further.

8 Likes