Thank you for console specific balance changes!

Are these historic or new?

I always have trouble shooting the turrets in time before they kill me. On console, I have to slowly move the crosshairs over the turrets and often, by the time I destroy the turret, it’s already killed me.

I get around this by choosing Brigitte or Moira who don’t need to aim so much.

With this change, maybe I’ll try another hero to see if I can kill turrets in time.

3 Likes

Where are you seeing this?

No… **** this… as a Sym main on ps4 THIS is ******* trash…

6 Likes

console specific balance changes - YAY!

why on earth did you push the widow nerf to console then?? - BOO!

and the ana buff really wasn’t necessary - people just need to practice their aim. between this and the widow nerf you are reducing the advantage of having good aim on console – 2x BOO!

1 Like

So im not the only one?

Now that console specific balancing is on the table again… Can we finally talk about the Pharah in the room(showing her some real love on PC I mean)?

5 Likes

I literally give up playing Sym. Can I get a refund on my golden gun???

1 Like

I’m not really a fan of this. I don’t like the console versions now being “different” from the PC versions. It doesn’t do anyone any good when things are different when people try to make the transition from console to PC. I dunno - I just generally don’t like it being a different version. It plays right into the PC elitist argument that console players are some how lesser - which is horse crap

4 Likes

this isnt optimism this is bull ****! Sym Turrets are not hard to destroy, lliterally a single punch can take them out! there didnt need to be nerfed and they doesnt need to be Console differences!

5 Likes

I agree. I don’t notice a huge difference, console specific patches will ruin the game. I enjoy watching OWL and other top play and using their strategies and metas. All that console specific patches will do is make console a clown fiesta of a platform.

1 Like

Blizzard finally did something good. Console only changes are something that should have been part of the game since year 1 i thought they were never going to do this

2 Likes

now they just have to give reaper 200 health on console

oh wait, he’s dunking on every rank on PC too by w+m1ing

The entire respect for console players will be lost with these changes. What do they change?

I was trying out Ana on the practice range just a little earlier - and I’m not noticing a difference in her healing projectile size. Seems to hit to the same frames.

Maybe the bots in the practice range don’t register them the same as regular heroes would?

I don’t think it necessarily means that, it’s hard to deny console is different from pc, the meta on console is completely different. That doesn’t mean console players are any less, it’s just different. Plus we’ve had lower DPS turrets for years on console. I don’t really think some of the balance in the game that is necessary for PC is right for the way console is. But anyway, the changes they’re making to console seem to be minor. I don’t really think we need turret nerfs on console but I’m just happy we’re getting some focus cuz it could mean they’re open to doing more things for console players in the future. Also I play ana so I was excited to see that lol.

1 Like

Respect? What are you talking about i don’t care what pc players think of console players or whether anyone has respect for console players

That matters to me 0/100. I care about proper balancing and gameplay and them actually making the game better for the platform i play on, ps4. If you care that much about respect for the console community then you don’t know what’s important

2 Likes

they really dumbed down ana even more huh

1 Like

They really hate Symmetra :clown_face:

1 Like

I’ve never opposed playing with proper equipment, and hence, native KB/M, but I am curious if there are less XIM4s on Ana than on the other precision heroes. Would be interesting from a sociological perspective.