Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – February 12, 2020
A new patch is now live on Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
- Armor over-heal reduced from 75 armor to 50 armor
- HPS decreased from 60 to 55
Developer Comment: On top of the high utility Brigitte brings to her team, she also dishes out a ton of healing and armor. We’re reducing some of this healing and armor to help keep her in line with the other healers.
Photon Projector (Secondary Fire)
Damage increased from 120 to 140
Developer Comment: Increasing Photon Projectors max damage allows Symmetra to play more effectively at a safer range when necessary.
- Full charge time for scoped shots increased from 0.75 sec to 0.9 sec
Developer Comment: Widowmaker has become stronger over time following changes to other heroes, such as power reductions to barriers. This change is intended to slow down her shots, reducing her overall DPS.
- Affected players’ loss of air control reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds
Developer Comment: This change allows Wrecking Ball’s enemies to regain control of their movement more quickly to try and avoid attacks, making Piledriver combos a bit less deadly.
- Allied projectile size increased from 0.3 to 0.4
- Turret DPS reduced from 34 to 30