Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

Wanted to pick up that Winston skin, can’t now cause I got ripped my tokens :joy:

1 Like

Same watched every live stream and encore and the grand finals yet only got rewards for 18 hours of watching and no reward for finals

Hey Blizzard,
I do not care about the half-effort skin remakes, please just give me my tokens and the title card.
Thank you

2 Likes

Same I got the name card despite them not giving me the sojourn skin which you’re meant to get at the same amount of watch time

Blizzard as usually, nothing works in overwatch 2, fixing Mei for 2-3 weeks her wall still bugs out, we will probably won’t see any of the stuff. “Support” will be as useless in this matter, they cannot add anything to your account.
Watched every stream and encore, but got bare minimum.
Now we have to make it a big problem for white collar to acknowledge the problem.

Got nothing. Watched on the blizz site and youtube. Account was linked and signed in. All the waiting and wondering is so frustrating!

2 Likes

bro why are they silent about this still…Jesus

I’m missing a ton of coins and Sojourn skin

i watched like everything and still missing some rewards and tokens… this sucks…

1 Like

Yeah same thing here =/

Same, I got the tracer name card, but no Kiriko or Junker Queen skin

1 Like

I’ve submitted 2 tickets about this now, the first was prepatch asking what the delay was with some of the rewards when others were receiving them.

the reply was a succinct “wait for patch day on the 15th (delayed to 17th), be aware that customer support cannot issue these rewards.”

today is patch day and I along with many have received nothing despite following all their prerequisites.

I have submitted a fresh ticket asking if they bother to check their forum as it’s a widespread issue and that this whole thing has been a blow to an already demoralized playerbase.

I have told them until the rewards are issued I won’t be watching any more of the OWL as it’s obvious from their actions and responses that they don’t respect the customer or any of their viewership.

4 Likes

no rewards starting to get worried.

I watched the finals, and most games on my phone even encores and nothing.

Got a soujourn highlight intro, not sure thats owl related

2 Likes

Same as the OP on this issue. :confused:

1 Like

same here. i got nothing after watching almost all the streams. :confused: my career profile is also broken. not only does it not update but it doesnt show my stats. its someone elses stats. im sure of this cuz i havent played more than 10 hours of arcade and it says its my highest playtime. dont even know how this happend. at the start it showed mine but now this. its so annoying. im getting tired of all the bugs man

2 Likes

Probably just gonna ignore it and act like nothing is wrong

Ive gotten no coins, no skins, sprays, nothing. Account linked and watched through the entire thing.

3 Likes

The Overwatch League is still working to issue rewards for watching the Grand Finals weekend. While the actual rewards are now available to view in the game client, you should receive the drops once we can process your watch time. Continue to follow @OverwatchLeague on Twitter for updates.

77 Likes

I think I got everything except Sojourn’s two skins. Is there an easy way to check the rewards you were granted or do you need to manually check each hero?

2 Likes

Just like apparently 95% of the people who watched I didn’t get any GF rewards even though I watched literally everything

32 Likes