Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

I knew this would happen

I watched every single OWL match during the finals week, even the encores.
Stuff got delayed twice
and now that the day is here what happened? I havent gotten anything
No OWL tokens, no rewards for watching hours of the OWL content, no name cards, no skins, no Profile icons
I want my rewards please

also one more thing, the career profile bug is still here, stats are still not updating

(and yes, my account is linked and all that, ive been watching OWL since it started and getting tokens for years, account link is not the issue)

309 Likes

I have the same exact thing, nothing at all
watched like 37hrs+

70 Likes

I have the same, only I was given 2 icons for the profile (9 hours of viewing) although I watched about 35 hours. At what, apart from the icons, they did not give anything else.

29 Likes

How did you get that player icon, still haven’t got mine :frowning:

8 Likes

I got 2 name cards. And there was a reward that popes up for like 1 second and it looked like someone with a white afro but i literally dosen’t see anything no new skin no new avator with that picture on it. What a joke of a company

10 Likes

Same here… nothing and I watched just about everything.

11 Likes

I didn’t get any Grand Finals rewards.

I watched my Outlaws lose live…

26 Likes

Same here. Watched well over 30 hours of league and encores. Who knows if we will ever see our rewards, considering there was no way to track progress. Unreal.

21 Likes

What’s the highest tier everyone got?

I only got up to the 12 hour mark and no Grand Finals.

Chart here for reference: 2022 OWL Playoffs | The Overwatch League

8 Likes

Well, I have seen the entire transmission, from the beginning to the end, and they have only given me the name card, nothing more. I’m missing the sprays and skins, which was what I wanted the most.

13 Likes

No same here, I just made a post where I watched 40+ hours of OWL and got 15 hours worth of cosmetics, what a joke…. Wasted all that time for nothing.

6 Likes

No drops and the only skin I wanted (Zen Clockwork skin) is out of the shop… Very nice blizz

10 Likes

All I wanted was the pulse pistol player card but noooo… :anguished:

7 Likes

I watched at least three days worth leading up to the grand finals and watched that too. I’ve looked all over my account and nothing. My account was linked the whole time? Not sure what the problem is

3 Likes

To top it off they only gave me the name card which is the 2nd prize and not the spray and the skin lol

3 Likes

15 hour mark here, watched EVERYTHING, like 60 hours, also i earned 160 tokens which is like 32 hours, but got all of these like 15 days ago and sitll not updated

9 Likes

Same here, rewards are all over the place. I watched 35+ hours of the playoffs and even watched the grand finals twice (encore).
In return I only got rewards for up to 12 hours and no rewards from the finals at all. Waited for the patch to see if I would get rewards then and still nothing.

7 Likes

3 hour mark, and I watched waaaaay more than that including all of the finals.

4 Likes

I got that too, it’s a new sojourn skin but I looked and it wasn’t a reward? not sure why it said that… It’s just a new thing they’re trying to sell. I thought it had meant I had finally gotten what I watched the league for : /

2 Likes

I got nothing as well. Can’t remember how many tokens I had, but I assume I didn’t get those either. Watched every single match of the playoffs and grand finals.

I only watched for the player icons and I didn’t even get those

3 Likes