Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

ey nice posted the same screenshot of my answer a couple weeks ago got removed alomst instantly and banned lmao

Same here still nothing from grand final.

1 Like

That’s 100% a blizzard issue if they aren’t giving accurate information to their support staff. They should have a list of known bugs and issues that were addressed and acknowledged so they don’t cause issues like this.

5 Likes

I had a response from my support ticket a few days ago which said they are aware of the issue and that OWL and Youtube teams are still working to fix it.
My guess is that we won’t see the rewards until sometime in season 2.

Here is the response I got:

Your ticket has received the following response:

You hear an angry muffled voice and then a hand shoots out of the ground in front of you. A disheveled but otherwise well preserved corpse drags it self out of the ground and begins to speak.

Thank you for contacting me. This is Game Master Uridetz, I am here to assist with your ticket. Sorry for the time it took me to unearth myself. Dirt can be heavier than it looks :D.

Yes, this is something the team is aware of, there was even a tweet about it recently:

I would advise following this for updates as well as if you have not already be sure to report it in the bug report forums. Hope you have an awesome day! Thanks again for contacting me. :slight_smile:

You watch as the Forsaken Game Master shambles off into the distance. Just as he gets to the crest of the hill you see his silhouette lose an arm, and hear muttering as he picks it up and keeps rambling on out of sight

3 Likes

Same story here … Have received nothing since the end of the finals.

I “won” 190 tokens for now (had 60 tokens at the begining and I ended up with 250). BUT I watched ALL playoffs and finals streams (Encore included obviously) and still MISSING TONS of tokens like many.

About the skins, I got everything until Roadhog Baptiste and Sigma included. No other skins after that. And like everybody, the last 2 days I received NOTHING. No skins or tokens.

And for the finals I only got Kiriko and Junker Queen. But no Sojourn or sprays or else. Funny since Sojourn was the first tier to unlock before Kiriko and Junker Q…

And of course, the fact I got 190 tokens just prove by itself that I watched their competition for more than 30 hours…

3 Likes

Any update would be appreciated … it is almost two weeks later.

My tweet is still topical, share it lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So I just got a second reply from my original ticket from almost a month ago, without my having to follow up. So if you’ve submitted a ticket, go check.

It reads:
Game Master ***** here, Thank you so much for getting back to us.

That issue with the Overwatch League Coins is a known issue that our developers are currently investigating. These rewards should be going out shortly if they haven’t already.

If you have any other issues feel free to contact us again. I hope to see you around in-game. Have a great day and may the loot rain down upon you!

Wrong. If you look at it closely at the bottom it says “Regards, Blizzard Support”. Therefore he was acting as a rep of Blizzard and y’all are just SOL. Get used to it, it’s Blizzards SOP for when they f’up.

https://www.thegamer.com/overwatch-league-perks-30-hours-no-rewards/

8 Likes

Same here. I received everything up to the Baptiste group of rewards and the pulse pistol name card. I’m missing a lot of tokens and all the rest of the rewards. Apparently OWL is calculating our hours watched with abacuses, after the abacuses are first locally sourced.

2 Likes

What I’m thinking is that they have some reps with bad information. I opened a ticket myself and got 2 responses back of “There is no issue, if you aren’t getting drops you must have linked your accounts incorrectly”. Other people aren’t getting that. The lack of official statements and grab bag of responses from GMs is what’s making this whole situation confusing as hell to navigate, and it’s a shock to me why they’re still dead silent about it.

5 Likes

Do you have twitch connected to your account? I had mine connected for the whole OW1, just to find out yesterday, that it got disconnected for some reason…

1 Like

Speak truth to power! We must hit them where it hurts or else they will continue to leave us in the dark. The FTC is paying close attention to ActiBlizz - tell them about the shady business practices and lack of communication. Consumers must make themselves heard.

https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2022/11/report-ftc-likely-to-file-suit-to-block-microsoft-activision-merger/

Any updates?

10 Likes

If we don’t get rewards or at the very least an actual response from Blizzard by the time season 2 releases I’m all for reporting them.

5 Likes

These clowns ripped me off. I never got my Zen profile icon. RIP.

You greedy bastards can keep the tokens, but you really had to mess with my baby girl?

1 Like

They gave me the first 12 hours worth then nothing after, just like someone turned everything off.

6 Likes

I received an email today, mentioning it’s the last chance for those cosmetics, as they will be rotating out on Dec 6, as my previous comment speculated.

Royal Gladiator, Flying Ace Winston, and other cosmetics and bundles are available from the Overwatch League Shop in Overwatch 2 through Dec. 6

Why do you labor under the delusion that blizzard cares what its customers want?

I really want the Winston Aviator skin, but I refuse to buy tokens! They owe me a ton for watching and I am not gonna pay! I don’t think we’re gonna get out stuff by the time these skins go away

1 Like