Overwatch Weekly Performance Update

I just got my OW weekly performance update, and spoiler alert, there’s no data. The divine wisdom that led to replacing a game I love with OW2 has separated me from the game entirely. The group I played with has even left, and I never see them playing anymore.

Now you scammed me with a $30 dollar beta, but if OW 1 is gone, those are the last dollars you will get from me. I may get flamed by the community for posting this, but oh well. I am using the tools I have to voice my position.

I don’t even plan on downloading the game on Gamepass. Sorry, Blizz, you screwed up badly.

In preparation for the launch of Overwatch 2, we sent out an email that provided customized in-game statistics to current Overwatch players. Unfortunately, a small number of players received an email with a randomized Battle Tag name and statistics. No other information was shared.

Apologies for the misfire!

10 Likes

Hi Jodie! I received my Overwatch stats email but they said they had no much information on my profile to give me my weekly stats.

Is it because I am playing on console exclusively?

I didn’t receive one. Is it so that everyone will get one? Just out of curiosity :smiley:

3 Likes

Oooooooh, just letting you know I’m excited to see what else you guys have in store for this month to hype us up! :eyes:

I was a bit disappointed this year’s McDonalds Monopoly here in Australia had prizes for WoW and not Overwatch 2. Missed opportunity I think!

Forgive me, I am a bit confused. Are you saying that we should have all gotten an email with our actual stats, or are you saying that it was supposed to be a test run and us receiving the randomized battletag + stats was intended, but only a few of us received that email, while others got the “you need to play more” one?

2 Likes

Same happened to me and I’ve been playing a lot recently. I’m on PSN. There should’ve been plenty of data.

1 Like

I didn’t get one either

I received mine but I haven’t played in like 2 weeks so it didn’t know what to generate, not even my tag name lol. Was a bit amusing.

I didn’t get an email .

I’m so confused by this post.
You start by talking about the weekly performance stat?

Now you scammed me with a $30 dollar beta, but if OW 1 is gone, those are the last dollars you will get from me.

^ What does this part even mean? you spent money to buy the founders pack for beta access? What do you mean if OW1 is gone? In 2019 (yes blizzcon 2019) it was made very clear OW2 will replace OW1 completely.

The game is free, whether you have gamepass or not, so I don’t get why you’re talking about downloading it with gamepass. I’m just so confused about what you’re trying to convey other than being mad at the way OW2 has been handled - which is fair.

I am confused by this. When reading the Weekly Performance Update u had sent me, It states that I haven’t played enough. I play OW nearly every week, nearly every day in fact! So I am honestly confused by what I was sent. A lot of questions, personally. If I play a ton of OW, Y is it asking me to play More OW? What statistics did it plan to give me? My stats in the Beta with JQ? My stats I have made overall in the entire 2 parts of said Beta? Or is it talking about my performance in OW? And, Y do we need the Weekly Performance Update? Is it to help us get into the OW2 when it comes out on Oct. 4? Or is it to transfer our info of OW to OW2? Also, y r random players receiving emails of randomized Battle Tag Names and Stats? Is that a Bug or Glitch going on? I am completely confused by much, and will hope u will provide some clarification on this.