New Experimental Patch for April 1st - Demo Video Now Available

Make this happen, Blizzard.

4 Likes

something is telling me this is a small sneak peek to some abilities from the skill tree from overwatch2

2 Likes

So meister thighs are 15% bigger :star_struck:

Bruh, these sound like meme changes but about 70% are actually good changes that should make it to live. Moira, Junk and Bastion ones especially. Why is it the silliest balance ideas that actually make sense?

3 Likes

Did anyone find what these are?

Please don’t tell me Sombra is the only hero without any changes Sadge

1 Like

Should be up until Monday. glhf!

47 Likes

The soldier changes are pretty good btw I hope they push it to live :man_shrugging:

This experimental patch is more balanced and fun than the live game. Please keep all of it.

5 Likes

she moves faster in stealth and can hack/emp/primary fire out of stealth much faster! honestly feels pretty great

1 Like

Please consider keeping Mei as a Tank.

Should make it a ton easier to balance Tanks, and Mei.

Mei should be a Tank

10 Likes

Honestly half of these I can see in game, while the other half I can never see in game :crazy_face:

1 Like

Bro why do you spam your posts and reply to every single developer. Chill.

6 Likes

Please keep some of these changes, Josh! A few are actually really good and what we’ve been asking for…

2 Likes

This is unironically the most fun i’ve had in the game for a while. I hope they do this again in the future cause this could easily count as an arcade mode imo

4 Likes

The Reaper changes are pretty lit.
They would fit the live environment pretty good.

2 Likes

Why even post on the forums, if you’re not trying to get the attention of the developers?

4 Likes

Are these all supposed to be jokes or 50% JKLOLSXD and 50% ye actual viable changes. Because yea, some of these are actually S+ tier balance changes that should stay.

Some of which would need mild tweaking to be decent. ie: Ana since she’s the ONLY Support who doesn’t get to directly benefit from her Ultimate in some way. So allowing her to get a mild damage/healing output boost and defense boost would be nice. Like, even if it’s just 20% dmg/hps output and 20% def. Maybe 15%/10%. Very mild but fair.

As a side note, there should be an Arcade Mode as a parallel to Total Mayhem, perhaps called Total Fools. Instead of boosted bulk and lower cooldowns, nearly every ability is stupid-silly and/or stupid-powerful.

1 Like

I legit thought they were proper lol, I started wondering whether they also fired some balance change employees. Then I realized it was April fools

1 Like

This Experimental patch is miles better than the pro Experimental patch. These changes are truly meme-worthy, and some of the ones that aren’t quite meme-y enough are actually decent changes.

14 Likes

What are the sombra changes is she visible in stealth now or something?