Still no OWL rewards after todays patch

no rewards starting to get worried.

I watched the finals, and most games on my phone even encores and nothing.

Got a soujourn highlight intro, not sure thats owl related

2 Likes

Same as the OP on this issue. :confused:

1 Like

same here. i got nothing after watching almost all the streams. :confused: my career profile is also broken. not only does it not update but it doesnt show my stats. its someone elses stats. im sure of this cuz i havent played more than 10 hours of arcade and it says its my highest playtime. dont even know how this happend. at the start it showed mine but now this. its so annoying. im getting tired of all the bugs man

2 Likes

Probably just gonna ignore it and act like nothing is wrong

Ive gotten no coins, no skins, sprays, nothing. Account linked and watched through the entire thing.

3 Likes

The Overwatch League is still working to issue rewards for watching the Grand Finals weekend. While the actual rewards are now available to view in the game client, you should receive the drops once we can process your watch time. Continue to follow @OverwatchLeague on Twitter for updates.

77 Likes

I think I got everything except Sojourn’s two skins. Is there an easy way to check the rewards you were granted or do you need to manually check each hero?

2 Likes

Just like apparently 95% of the people who watched I didn’t get any GF rewards even though I watched literally everything

32 Likes

“Watched” every game and got zilch :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s taking three weeks to process watch time?

44 Likes

This is why I didn’t watch after the first day.

In the past, I’d get OWL rewards within the day. When that wasn’t happening this time, I just assumed it was going to be a disaster with no payoff, so I quit watching.

Here’s a tip for dealing with with Blizzard: don’t trust anything they say about things more than a week away.

7 Likes

Problem is that its not just the grand final rewards are missing but lots of days before that as well. What is blizzard gonna do about that?

41 Likes

Thanks. Hopefully that doesn’t take a long time, but it’s good to know the issue is being acknowleged. I spent from 11PM to 3.30AM~ my time viewing for the Kiriko and JQ skin (I had my YouTube linked well in advance) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you. Do you have any updates as to when OWL skins will be updated to match the OW2 models? Or when we can get team skins for Sojourn, Junker Queen, and Kiriko?

7 Likes

Missing all rewards from Bap/Sigma onward. No Grand Finals rewards at all.
Because of threads like these OWL moving from Twitch was a bad choice.

17 Likes

Same here. I got the grey skins for the OW1 characters, but when I got all (the tier with Sigma and Baptiste was the last I needed) the drops stopped. Now I don’t have the tokens for the 20+ hours I watched after, neither the Grand Finals drops.

3 Likes

This isn’t an actual time frame. This could mean 1 hour, it could mean 10 years.

Why is it taking so long? This has never been the case before. Is there a problem? Is this how it was meant to go all along? You aren’t saying anything of substance. You might as well not say anything.

32 Likes

Twitch lets you see what rewards you’re viewing towards and the exact % of view time you’ve got done towards them. There’s sadly nothing like that in the YouTube side.

12 Likes

They had two weeks+ to do the processing for the patch drop and from what people are saying, it’s a lot more than the grand finale Kiriko+JQ skins not showing up.

4 Likes

yall doing this on paper or with computers

33 Likes