Sombra's Golden Arm Detail Idea

I mean if you truly think about it, her hack is her secondary weapon.

Yeah, I would just say her arm detail since that is her hack and her hack is basically her secondary weapon.

Hey my friend. long time no see :sweat_smile:

And hopefully, this idea was always foundering in my head as to why this wasn’t a thing yet.

If they made Roadhog’s hook effected by golden weapon, then why not Sombra’s hack arm detail?

1 Like

This. They even gave Roadhog’s hook golden as well.

I am pretty sure it won’t hurt her.

Unless people cry the she will be too overpowered with these changes. :wink:

Now forgive me for not knowing what happened to her even though Sombra is my second favorite DPS, but what is wrong with her hack exactly? I’m a bit confused about that

1 Like

It’s a lot of things wrong with her hack right now, let alone with the hero herself.

EXAMPLE: Sometime your hack will randomly get interrupted even though you have your enemy within LoS and hacking range. The thing is that you took no damage either.

Another one is that sometime when you hack a user, during the process it will quickly switch and Hack another user nearby.

Like I said there are many things wrong with her.

Watch some of Fitzyhere’s Video Link Below

Hell yeah. I dont know if thats possible because of how the textures per model are applied, the mapping etc but a mini-rework could allow that.
Moira was probably crafted with the idea of her hands being the golden weapon in mind so … probably depending on the skin for sombra it would take a bit more than a mini-rework.

1 Like

Thank you somvra, now I know it wasn’t my fault that the reaper killed our entire team

1 Like

I’m not lying, It would be pretty amazing if this happened.

But I will literally scream if Sombra’s arm gets gold before Sym’s. The entire kit Sym has revolves around her arm. Even her reload is her creating ammo for her gun

1 Like

No, as of right now Sombra is pretty bugged and her current state doesn’t help her at all either.

Unfortunately, honestly she needs her hack fixed and maybe to lower hack’s cool down. That’s what I’d do at least

1 Like

Yeah, this is true. But if we truly think about it, Sombra’s arm detail is her hack and that is basically her Secondary fire.

It will all be worth it at the end. :wink:

Stress, depressed.
But well dressed. I’m en fuego!

1 Like

She need some tweaking her and there to her kit.

I made some post talking about it, that I can link to her for people to check it out.

Welcome to the club mi amigos :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Or we could just get Ult from health packs again. That’d be nice.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it her Secondary fire. It’s just an ability on the right mouse button. Like how you wouldn’t call Rein’s shield his secondary fire.

But I agree it’s such a big part of her kit it should be made gold and now that I think about it her left shift also uses the arm right? Even more reason.

Also this reminds me Rein’s wrist where his shield comes out should be golden since Brig’s shield is golden.

1 Like

Here is the Links for my other Sombra’s threads.

Check them out, and leave a comment on the thread to share ideas. :blue_heart:

1 Like