Sombra's Golden Arm Detail Idea

How cool will it be if Sombra’s arm detail was golden as well.

Golden Weapon now effects not only Sombra’s Machine Pistol, but also her Arm Details as this is basically her secondary fire.

Picture Below for Visual Representation. :dizzy:

I was thinking maybe her nails can be effected by the gold as well, since it is apart of her arm detail. :trident:

84 Likes

What do you guys think?

8 Likes

Do want.

It would definitely look even better with some skins.

18 Likes

Agreed. I can see it now.

I mean if she is not going get any attention from Blizzard, she mise well look good while being ignored. :wink:

29 Likes

This would be sick. Maybe if we had a golden hack pad as well.

1 Like

I just want her Hack Buttons to be solid gold, it’s such a huge part of her kit it should be gold as well.

3 Likes

Hell no. You guys already did that to Moira with the nails and it’s looks awful. Stop trying to turn everything gold. It’s gaudy.

I could care less if there was an option either way, but blizzard is known for 2 things with overwatch: taking a long time to push updates and not giving us cosmetic choices.

4 Likes

Looks really nice

2 Likes

Do want! Want it like I want her bug fixes!

4 Likes

Gasp! Go to your room!

4 Likes

I was thinking more of the glowy circuit lines on her hands to be gold.

4 Likes

looks amazing would love this

1 Like

Maybe like an outline, or a very lite golden color to it would be fine.

1 Like

Yeah, I would have to get a image of it first so we can all see how it looks.

It makes sense though if you truly think about it for Sombra to have her arm details effected by golden weapon as hack is basically her secondary weapon.

It does indeed… hopefully we can make this a thing.

2 Likes

HER BUGS FIXES is a must and pretty obvious. However, I think it’s going take maybe a year or so to even get it fix sadly…

3 Likes

We can try and get that too, I was just think of the arm details.

1 Like

She would look amazing with these changes.

1 Like

Of course. Because why should us Sombra mains get anything we want, lol? We don’t want buffs or a rework…we just want her reverted to pre-buff.

1 Like