Sombra's Golden Arm Detail Idea

we all know that revert is not in Blizzard Vocabulary.

NOPE. Nor is communication because all they can say is “we’re keeping an eye on her.” You think “lie” and “convenient” are in there somewhere?

2 Likes

One of these days I’ll actually step into competitive something long enough to rack up enough points for a golden Sombra weapon.

One day.

2 Likes

Look man, I just want a character that works and isn’t trash. :confused:

1 Like

That looks amazing and would show off her golden weapon even more but doubt blizzard would add this.

1 Like

Hopefully… We can only reason.

It is well worth it man.

I guess we will be waiting a long time.

1 Like

Lol, I just did…it was awful. Every second of it.

1 Like

It’s a sad and miss opportunity.

From someone who has Sombra’s golden gun, I think this would be amazing.

1 Like

It would be more than amazing.

1 Like

i’d rather if they just kept it as “golden weapons”.

i was one of the people who wanted brigitte to have a golden shield, but seeing how it turned out i’d prefer if they kept the golden to a minimum. replacing the weapon’s base (i.e decorations and mountable parts stay regular color) with gold is tasteful, anything extra is tawdry

1 Like

You think so?

This looks really nice. The only thing i’m worried about is that overwatch needs to make this for the every hero if they decide to make it for sombra.

3 Likes

I would prefer if they just did some gold highlights, I don’t want Sombra to basically have a gold prosthetic. Remember that they make the weapons gold, then again they did make Brigg’s shield gold, I really have no idea what goes through the devs heads, I just pray that they don’t do anything stupid because I am going to get her golden gun soon.

1 Like

Long time no see old friend :sunglasses:
I like your idea and I’m definitely interested to see how devs would implement this in the game.

2 Likes

They gave Genji a golden sheath and sword, on top of that even the little knife he only uses on his melee attacks is golden. I’m pretty sure they aren’t against making secondary weapons golden as well.

1 Like

why not? Can’t see how it will hurt

1 Like

It the arm detail which is technology her secondary weapon.