Reinhardt MegaThread ~ We want answers now

I really hope you rein mains don’t have to suffer through what mercy mains have.

its just silly, nerfing things just off of pickrate or just off winrate is a bit insane, plus you need to take into consideration hes a main tank, theres only 3 main tanks, and he is the easiest one to use in most scenarios with a lot of impact, its a real shame.

1 Like

hey, I’ll come be a regular here to try and get traction.

Rein is too definitive a hero and one one of THREE main tanks we have. Either up the ante and give us another main or bunker down and fix the crusader.

2 Likes

well reinhardts never been overwhelmingly overpowered, or ever overpowered, so i dont think we will

agreed, but another main tank could completely kill off rein

2 Likes

At the moment, yes. Unfortunately… I think that’s what you need in order for anything to get done around here. Gruesomely under or overpowered, no in between.

2 Likes

like, if we get another shield main tank, if its as impactful as rein is, without many bugs, with a good kit, reins completely dead, the tank wouldnt even need to be op, just easier and more rewarding.

Which would effectively dumpster his pickrate and put him in line for an overall rework-- although I don’t think he needs changes to his kit.

His coding overall is just very unstable.

1 Like

would dumpster his pickrate probably for good, reinhardt offers almost no utility except his shield given how awful his ult outside of pro play is(cause they use same servers so no bugs almost at all), and honestly reins going to die soon if not by another main tank, but by a heavy cc meta that is definitely brewing.

Here here! Drinks all around for the mighty crusaders!

Sadly, the 2 Bastion mega threads are sitting at a combined comment number of about 15k atm, and Blizzard is still ignoring them. It seems they have a knack for it. Good luck.

2 Likes

As it stands, I find it a lot better to run Winston at the moment if I have at least one other to dive with me. Enemy Reins are typically just fodder. (but it’s still very satisfying to dunk on other Reins so I’ll crave that and swap LOL)

Like-- he does still have a niche, which is rather new. He used to be viable at any given time, but he’s starting to see his realm shrink.

1 Like

Drinks will not save us from our sadness. i have a friend who has over 450 hours on rein, quit him the day after the patch.

Like at this point if a rein is in the game, ik from diamond matches that my team will completely go full out to tilt the reinhardt.

Mercy megathreads are sitting at a total of like 100k or something total counting all of them together.

so don’t fret too much.

WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

2 Likes

except you mercy mains have actually gotten replies :frowning:

1 Like

The devs don’t like to give answers.
Look at Mercy mains, Sombra mains, Symmetra mains… They don’t say anything to them on the forums. They just stopped communicating. Frankly, I don’t trust them anymore.

No they have not. I don’t know who told you that.

i have seen a lot of blizzard comments regarding mercy a month or so ago. So they have responded to mercy, and they did respond/acknowledge sombra, both on the forums and in seagulls interview stream. Nothing on rein or bastion tho, and sym i imagine is not being talked about as theyre waiting for world cup.

1 Like

A lot of them ignoring our feedback and mostly boiling down to “the stats say shes fine so we don’t feel she needs changes (but then they nerf her again anyways)”

They have been pretty bad at responding to our feedback overall

or rather seem to be avoiding having to.

2 Likes

They have said things about Mercy, but not in response to the Mercy mains.

1 Like

yep, youa rent wrong, they are overall very very bad at responding to feedback. Remember s4 bastion apocalypse, we gave plenty of feedback and that atrocity still went to live.

yup. i agree

1 Like

I cant really fathom how that bastion ever saw the light of day.